I applaud the Kop

It was there last home game too. Hit the bald man in front of me on his head. We all laughed in what was a tense atmosphere

Today it landed just in front of us and hit an elderly gent on the back. He turned around to see what it was and stood there holding it up to his face for ages trying to work out what it was.

He eventually twigged on.

And yet Cardiff fans thought we were very quiet until we scored....I thought or support today was very loud and non stop. Best for a long time.

Couldn't believe it when I read that... I must have dreamt up losing my voice on the Kop before half time and I wasn't even in an area that was singing particularly loudly. Thought we were all bloody brilliant on the whole from minute 1 to 96

The kop was fantastic I swear one guy was going to burst a blood vessel at nil nil. I was 5 rows back behind the goal, hoopers second looked awesome from where I was sat.

Most interesting inflatable had to be a paddling pool flying about ;)

Edited by vid80

First time since promotion I've been back on the kop, and loved it. Sat near the back for one of them games that you hope will bring back memories of past glory days. Today didn't disappoint. Brilliant noise from start to finish, with the band playing a huge part in starting off the right choirs and keeping the volume high. Everyone responded to the beat set by the lads on the field. Great day.

It was the inflatable cóck that did it