Clean sheet record

If we don't go up then I'm going to be pretty worried that a Prem team will come in for Tom Lees over the summer.

Fabulous player.

My impression of Lees is that he's not just in the game for the money, he genuinely loves the appreciation he gets here after how he was treated at Leeds. That's not to say his head wouldn't be swayed by a crazy signing-on bonus and massive wages at a Premier League team, but I think the bigger factor in such a move would be that it potentially gives him an opportunity to push his way towards the England team.

Feel like Westwood hardly gets a mention now as he's rarely called upon. Last season it was magnificent save after magnificent save. 

His kickings got better this year, still the odd ropy one mind. His long punt onto Atdhe's head for Hooper's 3rd today. Think he got an actual assist vs Brentford too.

Incredibly good leader at the back, doesn't stop talking. Constantly dishing out encouragement, praise...and plenty of bollockings lol

Lees has been a complete & utter God this season. Pretty much faultless!

Him & Loovens understand each other. Loovens isn't the same without Lees & I'd say it's the same vice versa.

Pudil has been mostly excellent. Hunt had his best game of thie season today & people need to keep remembering that this is his first full season of football in a while & he's still young. A few mistakes but I still completely trust him.

Then you have to give massive shout outs to Hutchinson, Turner, Sasso, Bennett & Palmer who have all played their parts in our defence. Wiggins played in a couple of clean sheet games too lol

Further on from that you remember we've also relied quite heavily on young Wildsmith who's been a revelation. And then Lewis Price who, after a shaky start due to not being fully ready, put in two excellent games vs Leeds & Birmingham. 

To say how inconsistent our defence has been, with injuries & rotation, AND that we've focused so much on attacking & CC apparently doesn't care about clean sheets.....we've done bloody well!!

Feel like Westwood hardly gets a mention now as he's rarely called upon. Last season it was magnificent save after magnificent save.

His kickings got better this year, still the odd ropy one mind. His long punt onto Atdhe's head for Hooper's 3rd today. Think he got an actual assist vs Brentford too.

Incredibly good leader at the back, doesn't stop talking. Constantly dishing out encouragement, praise...and plenty of bollockings lol

Lees has been a complete & utter God this season. Pretty much faultless!

Him & Loovens understand each other. Loovens isn't the same without Lees & I'd say it's the same vice versa.

Pudil has been mostly excellent. Hunt had his best game of thie season today & people need to keep remembering that this is his first full season of football in a while & he's still young. A few mistakes but I still completely trust him.

Then you have to give massive shout outs to Hutchinson, Turner, Sasso, Bennett & Palmer who have all played their parts in our defence. Wiggins played in a couple of clean sheet games too lol

Further on from that you remember we've also relied quite heavily on young Wildsmith who's been a revelation. And then Lewis Price who, after a shaky start due to not being fully ready, put in two excellent games vs Leeds & Birmingham.

To say how inconsistent our defence has been, with injuries & rotation, AND that we've focused so much on attacking & CC apparently doesn't care about clean sheets.....we've done bloody well!!

Spot on I'd say. Can't grumble at owt you've said there especially last paragraph.