Play off away leg

Do people think Brighton would get to general sale and not just season ticket holders, with it being so far away and on a weekday (I think)? If so I hope we get them as not too far for me

doubt it ...with the games being so close together the tickets would sell out before the home leg .....suppose if we lost the home

leg by 3 then they may be some returns available .

Do people think Brighton would get to general sale and not just season ticket holders, with it being so far away and on a weekday (I think)? If so I hope we get them as not too far for me

I have to say it is very unlikely to get to general sale.

It is arguably our biggest game for over 15 years and probably could take 3 times as many even at short notice.

Really? They are the team I won't to avoid the most.

Don't particularly fancy a long arduous journey on a Monday night - plus I feel we would give Boro & Burnley more of a game.

Very unlikely to be Burnley. Needs a pretty freaky set of results.

I really fancy us v Boro or Brighton.

Boro.....top two all season, so their fans would be putting huge pressure on Karanka and the players if they drop out at the last possible point of a 46 game season. They would be on the floor.

Brighton.....six days after a 5000 mile round trip to sunny Middlesborough. They would be less floored than Boro as they have always been playing catch-up, but nonetheless they would have to get over huge disappointment before playing us.

I think we could and would beat Boro. I think Brighton would be two unbelievably well matched teams, who so far have played 180 minutes this season with neither team looking on top.

But first hurdle first...I hope to be breathing easier at 4.55 tomorrow afternoon.

Edited by Holmowl