Play off away leg

If, if , if ,if it goes well on Saturday we should do all we can to get west lower available for us in the semi final. Otherwise we give the opponents 6k or so but get 1/3 of that in the away leg.

IF we make it , for the home leg give the away side the triangle and lower lepp and have home fans in upper lepp 

IF we make it , for the home leg give the away side the triangle and lower lepp and have home fans in upper lepp 

^^^^

This and get some additional segregation barriers (even if only temporary) in the Lepp concourse so we can ensure proper separation of the fans and avoid any SYP/SAG objections.

Whatever happens this needs to be properly sorted out before the start of next season.

So its Brighton , Boro or Burnley IF we make the play offs so what kind of allocations can we expect ?

Brighton is around 2.5 k at a guess and Burnley is around 4 k isnt it how many would we get at Boro ?

i wouldnt worry about it mate .....you wont be getting one .

Do people think Brighton would get to general sale and not just season ticket holders, with it being so far away and on a weekday (I think)? If so I hope we get them as not too far for me