Play offs tickets

All i can say reading some of these ludicrous posts on here is thank God Chansiri is running the club and not some mad consortium of fans who's idea of the laws of Economics is that the higher the demand, the cheaper we would sell tickets and that for arguably the biggest game of the last ten years we would struggle to fill the ground.

Truly depressing!!

This and this again.

Why the f**ck ticket prices are even being discussed at this stage is unbelievable.

In fact, not unbelievable, looking at all the hundreds of pages that have gone round & f****g round, not unbelievable, entirely predictable and quite frankly pathetic.

If we must tell Chansiri how to run his business,can we leave it till next season not what's left of this one and just concentrate on the job in hand.

This site gets F******g crazier. Threads about ticket prices when we are potentially a handful games from possible promotion and a thread about employing 'Big Nige' as manager when we possibly have one of the best up & coming managers in the game.

Nigel Pearson is a dinosaur compared to CC and as for ticket prices at this stage of the season. Go out & buy a book on the laws of supply & demand.

Let Chansiri run the club as it should be run, ie. as a viable business and not some equivalent footballing version of a f*****g food bank.

Post of the week

As i believe the play off semi final receipts get split between the 4 teams and the final receipts get split between the 2 finalists

The informal agreement is that the losing finalists get both team's share of the gate receipts, after all that will pale into insignificance compared to the £100m+ for reaching the PL.

As i believe the play off semi final receipts get split between the 4 teams and the final receipts get split between the 2 finalists

I'm sure losing finalists have kept all money from final over past few years, think it has to be an agreement between 2 clubs before game though.