Play offs tickets

When we've just sold out (almost) at these high prices? That would be a very poor business decision

Maybe it would but a thank you back to the fans never hurt any club. The financial rewards for getting to the premier league far outweigh the small financial gain of a single play off match.

Did Boro and Norwich agree whoever lost the play off final kept the gate receipts?

That must have been worth the best part of 5m (obviously a drop in the ocean compared to going up)

Never heard that, but sounds a really good idea.

Guest Fedor

dont know but have we ever reduced prices from the previous season ?

Not sure but then have we ever had a 50%

Price increase before?

i'd guess people are discussing it because its a forum and the price is relevent to them ........as for pearson ,carlos will

leave either sacked or on his own accord sooner or later whats wrong with someone discussing who they want to replace him ...

Because its premature, in bad taste, and like dividing the spoils of someone's estate before they're f*****n dead.

CC is doing a great job. He may be here for a number of years, he may not, to discuss his 'replacement' is quite frankly disgusting and at this stage totally irrelevant, discussion forum or not!!!

As for the 'price' being relevant to posters. It seems to me to some of them it is the ONLY thing that is relevant, over & above progression, promotion, stability, quality of football etc etc.

Ask the unwashed across the city what they'd prefer. 

Because its premature, in bad taste, and like dividing the spoils of someone's estate before they're f*****n dead.

CC is doing a great job. He may be here for a number of years, he may not, to discuss his 'replacement' is quite frankly disgusting and at this stage totally irrelevant, discussion forum or not!!!

As for the 'price' being relevant to posters. It seems to me to some of them it is the ONLY thing that is relevant, over & above progression, promotion, stability, quality of football etc etc.

I expect every forum of every club weather Man U under Alex Ferguson or Leeds with they ever revolving door manager policy discusses who will be next in charge. CC CV does indicate that he never stops at any club for long. Gossip and rumour is one of footballs fascinations. Who ever is manager at any club knows this type of discussion goes on, its part of their job.

Think pricing to many people is a really important issue. Have to say I am probably one of them. To me personally what's the point of having a great football team in the Premier League when I and many friends cant afford to watch us anymore? 

Did Boro and Norwich agree whoever lost the play off final kept the gate receipts?

That must have been worth the best part of 5m (obviously a drop in the ocean compared to going up)

I thought all gate receipts from the playoffs were shared equally between all 4 teams, including the final. That wouldn't have stopped Norwich giving Boro their share though.

why on earth is it in bad taste , was it bad taste to pick a successor to jones ,megson ,gray etc etc while they were still in charge ?....

all fans look to the future and discussing who they want as there next manager when the present one leaves is what fans do .

i think forestieri is the bees knees but i'd get shot of him tomorrow if we got someone better as his replacement does that make me

disrepectful to forestieri ?....

Possibly a stupid question given the thread but will these make general sale for non-members definitely do people think?

Flights and hotel booked from Ireland and worried about tickets as I'm not a member and I've only got to five games this season (four at home and one away).

Yes they did. But only after the football league/wembley/stewarding/police/sepp blatter/platini took their share. This probably left a few hundred quid in the kitty, probably just enough to pay the coach fare for the trip down.