Play offs tickets

How are the circumstances for this game similar? One of them is to maybe play for £200 million and the other was to play Stoke in the next round of the Capital One Cup.

Hardly the same.

That was attractive due to being against one of the best teams in the world who we hadn't played against for years. This has the draw of helping get to Wembley (though as it's the 1st leg nothing can be decided as a consequence). Both very attractive games = similar.

Both are on TV = similar.

Both require ST holder's to purchase tickets = similar.

Both are (likely to be) evening = similar.

Both require prices to be agreed between the clubs = similar.

Both have revenue split between the clubs (though 4 way in play-offs) = vaguely similar.

Adult price yeah?

No idea what sort of age bands they'll lay out.

Parents have put money aside for their play off tickets, I've put money aside for my tickets and my brother's.

If you think ahead & plan out that you know you'll probably have X amount to pay on tickets in May...then paying for tickets are easier to manage & the prices easier to swallow. 

Edited by FlyingOwl

Guest BaRmY OwLs

When we've just sold out (almost) at these high prices? That would be a very poor business decision

It's on Sky !!

Crazy Talk from the OP - the ground will be full at £35+ per ticket so why would they half their revenue?

It may be on Sky but it will still be jam packed as it should be!

Edited by Spookone

If prices set too high I think demand will be less then what people think.

Many season ticket holders not used to paying £40 for a game will be reluctant to pay those prices, including me.

Also game is on TV and it being a first leg not as attactive as some on here might think.

I honestly reckon you make it £50 throughout the ground and it would be a sell out (in the home end).

It would be the biggest game at Hillsborough for decades and an absolutely electric atmosphere (especially if it's on a Friday night). People would also want to get some priority points for a possible final.