FAO Whitechapel Owl

I am often on the Circle line but not been to Whitechapel. I am not tall nor bearded nor have I talked about McGeady but I do wear a suit

HTH

You must stand out like a sore thumb, the only man in London without a beard

I work in Whitechapel and use that station every day but am neither hirsute nor suited. I also don't believe I have ever talked about Aiden McGeady on the train. In conclusion, it wasn't me.

If its alibis we need, I was nowhere near Whitechapel officer. I was playing golf (very badly) in Huddersfield at the time, and have several witnesses who will vouch for how bad it was.

I am Hirsute, but not tall. I have recently shaved my beard, and I do not wear suits unless forced to because of social convention (Weddings and funerals). I enjoy riding trains, but have never been to Whitechapel. I rarely discuss Aiden McGeady with people (although I would like to). On the day in question I was approximately 3,341 miles from London.   

I was on the tube near Whitechapel, I wouldn't say I have a beard but I don't shave often so there's something there, I'm 6'5" but definitely wasn't talking to anyone about mcgeady, or to anyone about anything, when on my trains.