FAO Whitechapel Owl

Just got on a district line train at Whitechapel and overheard a rather hirsute, suited man walk past banging on to his mate about McGeady signing on a 'free'. Is this you? There can't be too many Wednesdayites in and around Whitechapel?

Combine this with a Cardiff fan I overheard this morning also on London's clunking overground saying they've got no chance of overtaking us and even if they did they'd get smashed in the play offs.

Is the sign of the stars aligning or just another strange Owls day in the Capital?

Interesting discussion I was talking to a bloke who has premises in Chapeltown who is a part time Wednesdayite that there is money in property. In fact if you have property he heard you can contact Hope Wildsmith on twitter and get around 5k for freehold on a long lease for each unit

I have premises in Chapeltown and I am a full-time Wednesdayite, who was talking to a bloke today about Joe Wildsmith on Twitter.

Does this help?

I had 8 years in London, West 10 though. However on the various socials and televised Owls matches the London Owls tended to congregate in the Whitechapel and Clerkenwell Green areas.Used to be a great little Italian Café not too far from Whitechapel Motor Auctions. 

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl

We should start an "Is this you?" Thread. Good party game.

I will start so you can try to find me on Saturday.

I am 6'4. Built like a greek god. Thick head of dark hair despite my handsome middle-age. Cross between Pitt and Clooney, with the wit of Lee Mack and the intellect of Stephen Fry.

If I am being brutally honest, one or two of the above are stretching the truth.

Edited by Holmowl

I am 6'4. Built like a greek god. Thick head of dark hair despite my handsome middle-age. Cross between Pitt and Clooney, with the wit of Lee Mack and the intellect of Stephen Fry.

If I am being brutally honest, one or two of the above are stretching the truth.

Thought you were describing nuhiu at first

You aren't really 6'4" are you?

Was it you? Suited and bearded, suit dark blue, possibly.

Could have been me.

Except I went on the Circle line.

Bit unshaven, but no beard to speak off. And definitely no suit.

Other than that, it could have been me. But I don't recall talking about McGeady.