Hooper and Fernando?

To be honest, I think it will be FF and Hooper up front on Saturday with Lopez in the middle and Bannan on the left.

Carlos likes to keep it tight first half at the best of times, never mind when we only need a point.

Nuhiu on for Lopez at half time.

This wouldn't be my plan though, we should aim to dominate from minute 1.

Edited by Leaping Lannys Perm

FF best position is LM.

This leaves Joao/Nuhiu to start with Hooper.

Give it a rest with your boring anti Nuhiu Agenda.

I'm sorry Ritchie, I've obviously misinterperated the reason for Holmowl's thread.

I thought that Holmowl create this thread in order for him & a few others to have another platform asking for a Nuhiu start, despite gaining 1 point from his last 4.

Obviously I'm completely wrong lol

Agreed. We look better and more threatening when FF is LM, with two up top....whether it is Nuhiu & Hooper or Joao & Hooper.

Personally i'd go for Nuhiu and Hooper, because i think he is more effective in that role than Joao at this moment. He tends to hold the ball up and bring in the likes of Hooper, FF, Bannan.  

Agreed. We look better and more threatening when FF is LM, with two up top....whether it is Nuhiu & Hooper or Joao & Hooper.

Personally i'd go for Nuhiu and Hooper, because i think he is more effective in that role than Joao at this moment. He tends to hold the ball up and bring in the likes of Hooper, FF, Bannan.  

Dan, Nuhiu's last 4 starts have yielded 1 point.

Does this not affect your opinion, that he should start, for our most important game?

I'm sorry Ritchie, I've obviously misinterperated the reason for Holmowl's thread.

I thought that Holmowl create this thread in order for him & a few others to have another platform asking for a Nuhiu start, despite gaining 1 point from his last 4.

Obviously I'm completely wrong lol

Sure he said joao or nuhiu to start with hooper...

Not sure what gaining 1 point from his last 4 means.

Lee-bannan-lopez-ff

Hooper-joao/nuhiu

Edited by richowl

Obviously I'm completely wrong lol

To be fair i think Holmowl is more concerned with FF out wide and Bannan in the middle as he thinks these are their best positions.

The Nuhiu/Joao debate is secondary

Sure he said joao or nuhiu to start with hooper...

Not sure what gaining 1 point from his last 4 means.

Lee-bannan-lopez-ff

Hooper-joao/nuhiu

We'll agree to disagree, i thought that this thread was a platform for HolmOwl to ask for a starting place for Nuhiu and for others to do so. (He has done this and several have asked for a Nuhiu start), obviously coincidence.

My ? was that why would we start Nuhiu in our most important game, when we have gained 1 point from his last 4 starts.

Not been answered yet.

Repost - quoted wrong bit

Dan, Nuhiu's last 4 starts have yielded 1 point.

Does this not affect your opinion, that he should start, for our most important game?

No

As i said i think Nuhiu has performed better in a role where we have FF LM, with Nuhiu and Hooper up top. I didn't say Nuhiu has scored poo poo loads of goals. Whilst scoring goals is an important element to a strikers game, and we'd all like Nuhiu to chip in with more,  I think most can see what he else he brings to the team. 

Repost - quoted wrong bit

No

As i said i think Nuhiu has performed better in a role where we have FF LM, with Nuhiu and Hooper up top. I didn't say Nuhiu has scored poo poo loads of goals. Whilst scoring goals is an important element to a strikers game, and we'd all like Nuhiu to chip in with more,  I think most can see what he else he brings to the team. 

Goals who mentioned goals, points.

Repeatedly we've been informed that we got more POINTS when Nuhiu starts, this was the stat to end all stats.

Since February we've played 14 game,

9 without Nuhiu starting yielded 2.1 points per game       19 points

5 with Nuhiu starting yielded  0.8 points per game            4 points

This was the, often quoted, defining stat a few months ago. So why do some want Nuhiu to start?

I thought this was an argument about FF playing on the wing? 

Good to see Zzzzmdu has turned it into another jerk off session about his favourite player. 

Edited by SiJ

We'll agree to disagree, i thought that this thread was a platform for HolmOwl to ask for a starting place for Nuhiu and for others to do so. (He has done this and several have asked for a Nuhiu start), obviously coincidence.

My ? was that why would we start Nuhiu in our most important game, when we have gained 1 point from his last 4 starts.

Not been answered yet.

Sorry that's obviously Nuhiu's fault 100%.

Like away at bristol when it became Nuhiu's fault for inept defending. Around me some of the stick was embarrassing.

Have we won since we started changing players positions?

Edited by richowl