Stay off the Desso!

Guest mkowl

If you invade the pitch I suggest your benefits should be stopped immediately and that everyone in the ground will laugh at you as you have a micro tail

Guest mkowl

Or more seriously the Club will seek the arrest of said people or subsequent ID and they will be banned from future games and importantly the ability to get tickets for the play offs including final should we get there.

Its usually the POTG mob who think this is acceptable

Guest Fedor

How have you come to that conclusion, may I ask?

Just by reading your posts.

There's none so blind as those that can't see.

Don't some folk try to invade the pitch at the end of every season? 

Didn't happen last year I don't think but when we lost 3-1 to Bolton on the final home game the other year we had about 7 fans run on. Was to try and get shirts from the players really. So cringe worthy.

Still, hopefully, got a game to play & the last thing we need is thousands trampling on the pitch...pulling chunks of grass up as a memento. 

Guest Ash76

Or more seriously the Club will seek the arrest of said people or subsequent ID and they will be banned from future games and importantly the ability to get tickets for the play offs including final should we get there.

Took the words right out of my mouth

Guest Deleted member

Didn't happen last year I don't think

Because Stuart Gray had killed the passion of just about everybody connected with the club, and people couldn't wait to get out of the ground and end the whole bloody season.

The players doing a lap of honour to a handful of those who remained was embarrassing

Guest Ash76

I stayed behind last season to thank them all for their efforts, we got that last season from possibly everyone connected with the club and we over achieved massively.

For that they deserved the applause from those that were respectful enough to stay behind

Guest Deleted member

Yes I was one of the few hundred who stayed. I stayed to make sure Stuart Gray packed his bags and fecked off