Contracts expiring - Transfer targets

Guest wilyfox

Semedo hasn't played since January, Lavery hasn't played all season. Only one likely outcome there..

Same goes for a few others. All very well having strength in numbers, but not if those on the periphery aren't up to it. The Helans, McGugans, and Sougous etc. will be heading for the exit too.

Price hasn't done a lot wrong but Clearly Wildsmith is preferred as second choice to Westwood, so he may want to leave for first team football.

Bus, Lavery, Dielna, Lachman and Sougou may be allowed to go, whatever their contractual situations, as I can't see them figuring in our plans next year.

Wolves are keen on Helan, so he could well be off.

What about the loan players, should we keep them?

CB  Turner (no), Sasso (no better bet than Turner but still not good enough.)

LB   Pudil (yes), Bennett ((yes, as second choice to Pudil)

MF  Lopez (maybe),  Mcgeady (no).

I think Huddlestone will be back in the prem especially on a free. Probably to one of the promoted sides

No chance. We want to be signing players we can develop like Joao not those looking for a final pay day

We want to be signing forwards who can score consistently in the division we're in , I don't really care about their age. If we'd had a top class partner for Hooper or Fernando we'd have been in play offs already if not pushing for automatic.

New centre half needed.

New centre midfielder needed. Hutchinson, but one that's stays fit.

Top class target man needed.

All 3 of the above need to be of FF and Bannans standard.

Re centre halves, I'd like them to be rather taller than the standard you refer to.

Regardless of which division we are in come August i think a lot of the fringe players will be gone

McGugan

Semedo ( sadly)

Lavery

Sougou 

Price 

Bus

Lachman

Dielna

None of these have made much of a contribution this season ,and i cant see any of them being here next season 

We definitely need to add a bit more height and strength to the starting eleven. Not many sides have out footballed us this season, and when we've come a cropper, it's usually when we've been out muscled That will be tricky, because there aren't too many vacancies in the starting eleven where we could slot in some extra height. Maybe a more dominant centre back, but I really like the Lees/Loovens partnership, a tall defensive midfielder, who can also play a bit, and I suppose, another potential partner for Hooper/Forestieri.

Guest wilyfox

Will be an interesting summer whether we go up or not. If it's to be another championship season, presumably we will recruit sufficient quality to become automatic contenders rather than playoff hopefuls - to meet DC's 2yr target anyway. New arrivals must be up to that, which makes it very difficult. I'd reunite Vydra and Forestieri. Disappointing season for Reading, but we know that duo works - and I've admired him for years.

Price hasn't done a lot wrong but Clearly Wildsmith is preferred as second choice to Westwood, so he may want to leave for first team football.

Bus, Lavery, Dielna, Lachman and Sougou may be allowed to go, whatever their contractual situations, as I can't see them figuring in our plans next year.

Wolves are keen on Helan, so he could well be off.

What about the loan players, should we keep them?

CB Turner (no), Sasso (no better bet than Turner but still not good enough.)

LB Pudil (yes), Bennett ((yes, as second choice to Pudil)

MF Lopez (maybe), Mcgeady (no).

Bennett will be on Villa's squad next year

Regardless of which division we are in come August i think a lot of the fringe players will be gone

McGugan

Semedo ( sadly)

Lavery

Sougou 

Price 

Bus

Lachman

Dielna

None of these have made much of a contribution this season ,and i cant see any of them being here next season

All of those + Helan and that's the outgoings sorted I think

Unless we get an absurd offer for somebody like Tom Lees