Contracts expiring - Transfer targets

According to that website, out of contract this summer we have:

Semedo

Dawson

Wallace

Price

Lavery 

Melo

Its also saying Wildsmith and Hutchinson but I'm certain they signed new deals, and thinking about it didn't Dawson too?

Anyway of the 6 listed above I'd only keep Wallace.

Wallace pretty much confirmed he's signed a new deal.

Hutch has 2 years remaining after extending in January.

Wildsmith & Dawson tied down till 2017.

According to that website, out of contract this summer we have:

Semedo

Dawson

Wallace

Price

Lavery 

Melo

Its also saying Wildsmith and Hutchinson but I'm certain they signed new deals, and thinking about it didn't Dawson too?

Anyway of the 6 listed above I'd only keep Wallace.

i'd like to see something of melo, but for his injury record i guess he'll be understandably off.

id keep wallace, lavery i'd keep if we dont get prmoted unless he wants off and id keep semedo, but give him non playing roles but still have him around the first team as it seems he's good for morale

The Football Manager legend that is Andrija Zivkovic would be a phenominal freebee.

Alas, I feel he's destined for one of the top Spanish sides... would he trade Valencia for sunny Sheffield?

If we're going through Football Manager then surely Marko Pavlovski???

most of that list are too old and too expensive. i'd take a centre back, arteta and obertan from there but thats it.

whats more interesting is basically everyone from the relegated teams will be negotiable.

Obertan?

lol lol lol lol lol lol

I think I'd be a more effective winger. 

Wonder if we'll be back in for Zac Clough if we don't go up seeing as Bolton are down? I think he'd be decent cover for Forestieri.

Obviously if we do go up our targets will change immensely. 

Wonder if we'll be back in for Zac Clough if we don't go up seeing as Bolton are down? I think he'd be decent cover for Forestieri.

Obviously if we do go up our targets will change immensely. 

Clough, Vela and Gudmundsson are players from the relegated clubs that would be excellent for any top half Championship side in terms of value, varying from simply being young cover to potential valuable first teamers. Assuming we're in the Championship next season, I'd be disappointed if we didn't consider them. There will be alternatives to these, but certainly I can't see any of those three gracing League One next season

Players i would like to see us go for (some may be dependent on us going up)

Central Defenders

Liam Moore

Adrian Mariappa

Ryan Shotton

Right back

Maxime Colin

Left Back

Joe Bennett

Centre Mid

Tom Huddlestone

Tom Cairney

Mark Davies

Alan Judge

Gokhan Inler

Charlie Adam

Wide 

Johan Gudmundssonn

Matt Phillips

Zak Clough

Craig Noone

Striker

Ricky Lambert

Hector Oliveira

i'd like to see something of melo, but for his injury record i guess he'll be understandably off.

id keep wallace, lavery i'd keep if we dont get prmoted unless he wants off and id keep semedo, but give him non playing roles but still have him around the first team as it seems he's good for morale

Why would you keep Lavery? Nowhere near good enough, Also don't think Semedo would be happy with a non playing contract at his age, he's still got a good 2/3 years to offer somebody top end league one.

why would you keep lavery who is a league one player at best. Why also would you keep a 31 year old league one player , not to play him just to let him hang around. not fair on him and of no purpose to us.