Contracts expiring - Transfer targets

Dont start him off on him again lol

Too late, got my heart set on Zivkovic... don't care if it's one of the most unrealistic transfer proposals you'll see on here all year... 12 months ago I thought Lopez, Forestieri and Matias were unrealistic transfer proposals

Roger Gudmundsson lol

Assuming we don't go up

Could see faurlin being a target as he's mates with FF and would fit in with our style of play, to replace Lopez.

Depending on what Watford are doing I'd like to think we'd look at guediora again or someone similar to shore up that defensive midfield spot.

I still think we need a Nuhiu upgrade, someone who could do what Chris Martin does for Derby but I can't think of anyone off the top of my head.

Matt Philips may be a good option out wide if not too expensive

Assuming we don't go up

Could see faurlin being a target as he's mates with FF and would fit in with our style of play, to replace Lopez.

Depending on what Watford are doing I'd like to think we'd look at guediora again or someone similar to shore up that defensive midfield spot.

I still think we need a Nuhiu upgrade, someone who could do what Chris Martin does for Derby but I can't think of anyone off the top of my head.

Nelson Oliviera would be the one I want if we don't go up. He is a slightly different type of player though.

Adam Reach from Boro would be a player is go for. May not be out of contract, but would still be a target for me.

I'd also like a top class centre half to play with Lees. Loovens needs moving on. We've had our monies worth. I'd enquire about Harry Maguire.

Student's not just being daft though, Gudmundsson is a superb player, an upgrade on Wallace who is no slouch, who we could get cheaper seeing as Charlton are relegated.

You seem almost surprised by this fact lol

Bloke's got 5 goals and 11 assists for a team that's been relegated for the last couple of weeks... compare that to Ross Wallace's 3 goals and 9 assists. 

Gudmundsson would be available for less than £1million and would then leave Wallace on the bench... two excellent left footed wingers that can play either side. Not bad

Zivkovic is better though lol

I'd like Henri Lansbury.

Not a high enough work rate for our style of play.

Top player with immense skill and technique but I don't think he could play our pressing game. Carlos might be able to put that into him though.

I still want Borek Dockal - That really is unrealistic though.

Adam Reach from Boro would be a player is go for. May not be out of contract, but would still be a target for me.

I'd also like a top class centre half to play with Lees. Loovens needs moving on. We've had our monies worth. I'd enquire about Harry Maguire.

Good shout, he gave us a torrid time for Boro at Hillsburg

I agree on both. However I'd keep loovens as his experience is valuable to the team and he would be a good backup option to have if we need him.

Assuming we don't go up

Has Tom Lees let Chris Martin out of his pocket yet? lol