Forestieri yellow card day - Wolves

Can someone who watched on TV explain what he was booked for today.

Looked in the ground like it may have been for eyebutting the defender's flailing fingers.

He chased down Keogh and maybe pulled his shirt a smidgen... Keogh then did a cross between a shoulder barge and elbow and ref books FF

When I saw it in real time I thought it was a soft foul for Derby... not in a million years a yellow card, especially moreso as I'm relatively confident it was Forestieri's first offence 

He chased down Keogh and maybe pulled his shirt a smidgen... Keogh then did a cross between a shoulder barge and elbow and ref books FF

When I saw it in real time I thought it was a soft foul for Derby... not in a million years a yellow card, especially moreso as I'm relatively confident it was Forestieri's first offence 

and it should have been a red for Keogh..........it was a flying elbow

Don't think it'll make any difference...might even have the opposite effect...but amusing. In the end, it's who you play for. If you play for a top PL club which plays in the big games, title deciders and Wembley finals then your players are protected. Managers of the top clubs (like Fergie) have the power to say "we're not having that ref refereeing our games". If a ref doesn't referee the big games, then he's no chance of advancement. It's job's worth, so he keeps his card in his pocket unless it's an obvious infringement and he's no choice.