Forestieri yellow card day - Wolves

I don't mean a jeer, I mean as if Nuhiu's just scored the winner in the 92nd minute of the play-off final with his beard

I need to save my energy for when Nuhiu scores a 92nd winner against derby with his beard

Stolen from Facebook:

"Instead of us rightfully moaning about the state of the refs especially in regard to Fernando why don't we have a yellow card day at Wolves. Every time Fernando gets the ball everyone in the away end holds up a yellow card.

Maybe will highlight to the national press the ridiculous situation he has had to face and just maybe makes the refs think twice before doing it again"

That would be hilarious. Get it done!

What's with all this appeasing referees!

Hasn't history taught us anything?  We should give them (referees' guild and all its members) bloody hell for they way FF has been treated lately.

Yellow card or not, everytime he is awarded a free-kick v Derby it should be met by a Wembley winning cheer and everytime he is not awarded one, we should BOO so loudly the whole place reverberates.

If by any chance he gets a yellow, we should turn our backs to the game for five and if he gets a red we should invade the pitch and surround him until the game is abandoned! :biggrin:  :biggrin:  TV cameras would not ignore that.

You have to stand up for what you believe in every now and again. 

And never mind your yellow card tin pot blah blah, why will us swfc fans love the pinned thread at the top of the page?

I can only think they sponsor this site now so Neil wont come asking for contributions anymore?

I thought having people make the choice for me of shish band I have to go and watch live was bad but jewellery made out of gripple wire???? I can get them free at work!!!

I hate fancy dress with a passion and thought the semedo day was one of the most cringe worthy things I've ever witnessed . Having said that yellow card day for ff would be funny . As much needs to be done to highlight the shocking state of refereeing In this country and if we can do it In a light hearted yet patronising way, I'm all for it

What's with all this appeasing referees!

Hasn't history taught us anything?  We should give them (referees' guild and all its members) bloody hell for they way FF has been treated lately.

Yellow card or not, everytime he is awarded a free-kick v Derby it should be met by a Wembley winning cheer and everytime he is not awarded one, we should BOO so loudly the whole place reverberates.

If by any chance he gets a yellow, we should turn our backs to the game for five and if he gets a red we should invade the pitch and surround him until the game is abandoned! :biggrin:  :biggrin:  TV cameras would not ignore that.

You have to stand up for what you believe in every now and again. 

Totally mate.

We must be the most soft, 'let's not upset anyone', 'no point making a fuss', 'just keep quiet, won't do any good anyway' bunch of wimps in football. 

The quieter we stay the more we get put on. 

That yellow card idea is brilliant. Not offensive, not racist, not any of the other things you're not allowed to do or say anymore. Just bloody funny.

Or maybe better not to make a fuss. The Referee's have a difficult job already and best not to antagonize them. Also the FA and FL are monitoring the situation and also Sheff Utd might think it's a bit tinpot and we wouldn't want that would we.  If we pretend its not happening it will eventually stop and go away. 

I don't really have much of a sense of humour and i hate making a fuss and refs will strat to pick on us even more. Its just not fair, but if anything involves sticking your head above the parapet its not worth doing, blah blah blah blah blah,.

Think it's a great idea, though would change it to Derby to maximise the publicity - and it might help Forestieri from becoming a victim in the Cardiff/ Wolves games.

This - maximum exposure.....

Guest mrbluesky

Right FF has now given the green light for YELLOW AT WOLVES DAY!! his tongue in t-shirt has made that clear!!