Forestieri yellow card day - Wolves

I don't think it would make much of a difference to be honest,they are quite capable of being incompetent on their own.

Just fed up with it happening time and time again knowing the club can't say anything about it.

Stolen from Facebook:

"Instead of us rightfully moaning about the state of the refs especially in regard to Fernando why don't we have a yellow card day at Wolves. Every time Fernando gets the ball everyone in the away end holds up a yellow card.

Maybe will highlight to the national press the ridiculous situation he has had to face and just maybe makes the refs think twice before doing it again"

For once, an idea that I actually think is 1. Entertaining and 2. Could potentially hit an objective.

I like it

Edited by poite

If we look like we wont get to the play-offs then do it against Wolves; If we get to the play-offs but are losing heavily in the first leg then do it in the second leg.  If we look like we're going to lose late on in the second leg then do it with 5 minutes to go.  Otherwise, do it late on in the final at Wembley.  Do it this way and it'll stop ViolaOwls from wetting the bed. 

Even if we lose the next two we can go to wolves, win and get in play offs so that theory is out pal.

I have the mental age of 12 and do wet the bed still, but I like it. It keeps me warm for 30 seconds. Most of you warriors on here will agree tho, as your about 6-8?

stoking the fire an all that!

Dan is it fun if FF gets sent off because of some bell cheese ref.?

Laughter to tears

Are you seriously suggesting that some Wednesday fans holding up yellow cards in the stands could be directly responsible for Forestieri getting sent off?

lol

I don't see any harm in raising more awareness of the issue. Straight after the Hull game I remember saying that his reputation would only go down in the minds of other clubs' fans, after seeing him sent off for diving twice in a week. They don't care enough to read or watch that neither of the incidents were dives, they just see the headline and assume he deserved it. Forestieri's reputation has taken a nose-dive this season and he hasn't put a foot wrong in my eyes.

For the Derby game, the first time Forestieri wins a free kick our fans should all celebrate like we've just scored a goal. Just go f*cking mental

Got a feeling this would have just happened anyway even without yellow card day