Sheffield Wednesday and sorting stuff out once and for all.

Totally agree about the stupid pricing structure. .

Ive said in another thread that it should be ONE price for tickets , be that in the north ,south or kop. set price at start of season ,then that price is for every game and wont change . 

Totally agree about the stupid pricing structure. .

Ive said in another thread that it should be ONE price for tickets , be that in the north ,south or kop. set price at start of season ,then that price is for every game and wont change .

TBF a midweek game probably needs to be cheaper than opening day, last day, boxing day and Saturdays etc, so we probably need three or four "categories" but what should be done is that those prices and game categories should be listed up front and open... But that's just my opinion of course....

Agree price categories are counter productive to the club, and misunderstood and disliked by fans.

Food is simply embarassing. Shocking. 1970s. Must do better.

Cant get as angry as you. Im more frustrated than angry. And as for the other points they dont worry me one iota.

Edited by Holmowl

TBF a midweek game probably needs to be cheaper than opening day, last day, boxing day and Saturdays etc, so we probably need three or four "categories" but what should be done is that those prices and game categories should be listed up front and open... But that's just my opinion of course....

We don't "need" any categories.  It might be a useful option to have midweek gams cheaper but it's not a necessity.  Simplify it, reduce prices by around a fiver - bingo.

People staffing the food and drink kiosks (is this the "catering" section?) who can add up correctly and give the correct change -also how about pulling a few dozen pints in advance in the minutes leading up to half time so the can be handed out quickly? 

I have sweet FA experience in hospitality/catering but I am sure I could do a better job than whoever is currently "organizing" this shambles. 

Man on the street should know how much it is to go to a game

I agree with your point. However, it's not really that hard to find out what price it is to get in the match on a certain day (unless ofcorse you're planning months in advance)

Man on the street should know how much it is to go to a game

If there were 74 different pricing bands, with the most expensive £20, we would be averaging close to 27,000. Not saying I'd charge that btw.

Having different prices for different games works. I'd limit it to 3 bands, gold, silver and bronze. The main issue is the actual price, within is the real reason why crowds are down. £43 for a non member on the South v Cardiff. Too much.

We don't "need" any categories. It might be a useful option to have midweek gams cheaper but it's not a necessity. Simplify it, reduce prices by around a fiver - bingo.

Don't be daft lad, if Tuesdays are the same price as Saturdays the old lady will remain empty, for the "bigger" games I wouldn't mind paying A BIT more, the trick should be to show all the prices for each game at the beginning of the season, that way fans will be able to know what the prices are and budget accordingly to what games they can afford / what they want to go to..

Expecting a single price (or just two) while nice is just naive..

If there were 74 different pricing bands, with the most expensive £20, we would be averaging close to 27,000. Not saying I'd charge that btw.

Having different prices for different games works. I'd limit it to 3 bands, gold, silver and bronze. The main issue is the actual price, within is the real reason why crowds are down. £43 for a non member on the South v Cardiff. Too much.

Bang on !