Sheffield Wednesday and sorting stuff out once and for all.

. the membership saves me a fiver a game

Just make all games one simple affordable price - SORTED

Life is over complicated these days with ridiculous unnecessary schemes like tiered pricing and 'memberships'

flip it 

Go back to simplicity and watch the fans come back to Wednesday

The club organise these?

No fans do

In amongst arguing over them/about them

Owlstalk Shop

No

No it isn't

Nothing you can say to back it could beat 'simply let the season ticket holders have the benefits and then prioritise the pay on the gate fans via ticket stubs etc'

Simply NO REASON for a membership scheme

for the fiver off!

Guest mkowl

I appreciate you won't agree but the membership if done properly is the halfway house between a season ticket holder and irregular Potg folk.

im a season ticket holder but i get my lad a ticket whenever hes down from uni. the membership saves me a fiver a game & will make sure he gets a wembley ticket hopefully

So if I can afford to and gamble £30 on membership but don't go to a single game I should get priority for Wembley over those that do go to games ?

That dun't really sound fair to me TBH...

But might be worth a punt going forward lol

I appreciate you won't agree but the membership if done properly is the halfway house between a season ticket holder and irregular Potg folk.

What benefits couldn't be eradicated with a cheaper non tiered ticketing pricing and benefits going to season tickets and regular pay on the gate fans through number of games attended/ticket stubs?

Owlstalk Shop

So if I can afford to and gamble £30 on membership but don't go to a single game I should get priority for Wembley over those that do go to games ?

you can always save 30 quid & listen on the radio

it's not fair but it's a hypothetical situation you've both made up and have taken a stance on so a bit pointless really

What really angers me isn't the fact that it's so simple to sort

It's that fans will sit and try and justify a complicated unnecessary system instead of just thinking 'how could we simplify this all and make it easier and more popular?'

Boils my blood innit

fans only try to justify it cause the club put such schemes/pricing in place.

You seem proper angrymad tonight Neil. I think you should stay away from 1st class train rides and cinemas.

I personally don't think season ticket holders should get too much more than the discounted (heavily in some cases) price, apart from first dibb's on tickets for key games outside the league games they've paid for up front - note, they shouldn't get any further ticket discounts....

Let's appreciate that some of them that are so proud they've only paid £17 quid a game (or whatever) don't spend feck all else in the ground...

Guest mkowl

Make the membership an attractive purchase just not about the ticket price reduction. Eg throw in access to a revamped Wednesday Player, exclusive offers, combine it with the Owls Foundation. A season ticket holder would get this as well ie automatically become a member

So true, but then it would be nice to tell my grand kids I was there !

lol

You don't really get it do you ?

But keep having a dig..

its got to be worth the 30 quid membership to be able to tell ya grandkids you were there lol