What does Atdhe Nuhiu have to do to get a start?

Do some of you actually pay any attention to our games?

Hooper doesn't play better alongside a target man. STATISTICS suggest the exact opposite actually.

You keep saying about these stats. The only stats I have seen on this came from hirstwhothingy which showed overwhelmingly how successful the team and Fessi were when he played on the left over the space of about 12/15 matches.

What stats are you refering to? (HE HASNT GOT ANY REAL ONES,JUST THE HEAD IN HIS HEAD)

Stats that show Hooper is more potent when NOT playing alongside our "target man".

FF has been awesome on the left in the 2nd halves of games. Carlos has successfully used that switch as plan b on numerous occasions. But it hasn't worked as well from the start.(NO STATS ?)

My eyes tell me you are wrong.

But go on then. What stats?

He is lying about there being any stats to support his claim....he is so blinded by his hatrid,he lies

lol

You must be joking! That's all you've done for the last few months. You keep peddling this myth about our "A side" and how we're better when using it, ignoring the times it hasn't worked and the countless times we've dominated games without it.

You asked for a stat, I've given you one and you've even ignored that. Hooper being more potent without Nuhiu on the pitch, is not "picking a few games to suit an argument", it's a fact.

"YOU ASKED FOR A STAT,IVE GIVEN YOU ONE"???????????

WHAT A STRANGE THING TO LIE ABOUT.....

STATS FOR THE SEASON

WHEN NUHIU STARTS....WON 12. DRAW 6 LOST 4

WHEN NUHIU DOES NOT START   WON 9,DRAWN 8 LOST 5

AS YOU CAN SEE THE REALITY IS WE ARE A BETTER TEAM,AND GET BETTER RESULTS WHEN NUHIU PLAYS

THAT IS A FACT............

THAT IS SOME REAL STATS OVER THE SEASON....ENJOY...

JUST POINTING OUT THAT WE ARE HAVING A GREAT SEASON,AND NUHIU HAS BEEN AN IMPORTANT PLAYER

AND SUCH HE HAS HAS CONTRIBUTED AND DESERVES OUR LOVE

THE 2ND MOST INVOLVED PLAYER THIS SEASON,WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT IT AT THE START OF THE SEASON

WELL DONE BIG GUY,YET ANOTHER BIG SEASON FOR US,WHERE STATS PROVE THAT WE ARE BETTER WITH YOU IN THE TEAM THAT NOT...

STATS FOR THE SEASON

WHEN NUHIU STARTS....WON 12. DRAW 6 LOST 4

WHEN NUHIU DOES NOT START   WON 9,DRAWN 8 LOST 5

AS YOU CAN SEE THE REALITY IS WE ARE A BETTER TEAM,AND GET BETTER RESULTS WHEN NUHIU PLAYS

THAT IS A FACT............

THAT IS SOME REAL STATS OVER THE SEASON....ENJOY...

Westy,

He's started 21 league games we've won 10

He's not started 22 league games we've won 8

These stats are slighly favourable for Nuhiu,

But look just  a little deeper  2 of his 21 starts have been against the other Top 6 sides (we got 1 point)

For his last 4 starts, 3 losses 1 draw.

ENJOY THESE REAL STATS.

Pathological hatred of a professional footballer.

How odd.

Or some balance to the pathological ott claims about nuhiu.

He did OK on tues, nothing more,

Yet we get this odd thread, demanding a start.

How odd.

Edited by zzmdu

6 minutes ago, Stoop said:

Maybe he’s found his level

:carlosswfc:

How dare you!

Maybe though. Maybe his strike partner that match did too. Only one of them will be available to put a shift in today though having not "broken down in training" yetafuckingain. Know which one I prefer contributing to the wages of.

Edited by Owl At Risk