What does Atdhe Nuhiu have to do to get a start?

Stats that show Hooper is more potent when NOT playing alongside our "target man".

FF has been awesome on the left in the 2nd halves of games. Carlos has successfully used that switch as plan b on numerous occasions. But it hasn't worked as well from the start.

My eyes tell me you are wrong.

But go on then. What stats?

He isn't a striker for me.

He's the best forward we've had at the club since Di Canio and Carbone for me. He can run in behind, come short and make things happen, dribble past players, finish as well as anyone and works his rounduns off. He's an all round forward. Plenty of his goals have been poacher goals in and around the 6 yard box, yet he can also produce the spectacular.

Wasted as a left sided midfielder for me. Not that he can't do it, he clearly can. He's generally been excellent when Carlos has used him there. But he's so deadly I really would rather not see him chasing wingers and tackling on the edge of our own box.

He's the best forward we've had at the club since Di Canio and Carbone for me. He can run in behind, come short and make things happen, dribble past players, finish as well as anyone and works his rounduns off. He's an all round forward. Plenty of his goals have been poacher goals in and around the 6 yard box, yet he can also produce the spectacular.

Wasted as a left sided midfielder for me. Not that he can't do it, he clearly can. He's generally been excellent when Carlos has used him there. But he's so deadly I really would rather not see him chasing wingers and tackling on the edge of our own box.

I think you dont really believe this. I think you are so anti Nuhiu that you would swear black is white rather than praise a line up in which Nuhiu is an obvious pick.

He is not wasted out left. He is gold dust out left.

Can you please explain to me how Nuhiu is an obvious pick alongside Hooper?

Yes.

If Forestieri plays left, it leaves two obvious picks to play alongside Hooper. One is Nuhiu, the other is Joao.

I dont care who plays by the side of Hooper, as long as its one of those two, and Forestieri plays where he is most effective, out left, allowing Bannan to play where he is most effective, in the middle.

I know you think I adore Nuhiu, but frankly I wouldnt care if he ever started again, if Joao and Hooper hit it off. But at present, regretably, its half the time Joao and half the time Nuhiu, and maybe thats not so bad. Sometimes sheer pace, other times sheer heart.

Yes.

If Forestieri plays left, it leaves two obvious picks to play alongside Hooper. One is Nuhiu, the other is Joao.

I dont care who plays by the side of Hooper, as long as its one of those two, and Forestieri plays where he is most effective, out left, allowing Bannan to play where he is most effective, in the middle.

I know you think I adore Nuhiu, but frankly I wouldnt care if he ever started again, if Joao and Hooper hit it off. But at present, regretably, its half the time Joao and half the time Nuhiu, and maybe thats not so bad. Sometimes sheer pace, other times sheer heart.

Or Shere Khan

Me personally I prefer Forestieri upfront dropping back to receive the ball and buzzing around Hooper, and not tracking back wingers to help the full back.

He plays well when switched to the left, but not sure he plays as well when he starts there. I was at Preston and he was wasted there from the start.

He's a fantastic player so looks good anywhere but I just prefer him up top and in that penalty area when things drop like against Ipswich.

Yes.

Our much improved away form - Hooper/FF (Reading, Brum, Hull, Forest, Huddersfield). Joao/Hooper (Brighton)

The last time we started a game with you're preferred line up, we produced possibly our worst display of the season at Preston. Nuhiu/Hooper started against Rotherham. Nuhiu/ FF started at Bristol C. There's one constant there.

Baffled as to why you consider Nuhiu an obvious starter, particularly in an away game. Every possible indicator points to him being better as a sub.

Carlos' plan A is clearly Hooper/FF, plan B is Nuhiu/ Hooper with FF on the left. It's been working well and doesn't need messing with.

Our much improved away form - Hooper/FF (Reading, Brum, Hull, Forest, Huddersfield). Joao/Hooper (Brighton)

The last time we started a game with you're preferred line up, we produced possibly our worst display of the season at Preston. Nuhiu/Hooper started against Rotherham. Nuhiu/ FF started at Bristol C. There's one constant there.

Baffled as to why you consider Nuhiu an obvious starter, particularly in an away game. Every possible indicator points to him being better as a sub.

Carlos' plan A is clearly Hooper/FF, plan B is Nuhiu/ Hooper with FF on the left. It's been working well and doesn't need messing with.

Thats not stats. Thats picking out a few games that suit your argument, and excluding others which dont.

And Brum! That was hardly a case for saying Hooper/Fessi. Lousy till he changed it.

And I dont consider Nuhiu an obvious starter. Its Nuhiu or Joao, whoever is playing better.

Thats not stats. Thats picking out a few games that suit your argument, and excluding others which dont.

lol

You must be joking! That's all you've done for the last few months. You keep peddling this myth about our "A side" and how we're better when using it, ignoring the times it hasn't worked and the countless times we've dominated games without it.

You asked for a stat, I've given you one and you've even ignored that. Hooper being more potent without Nuhiu on the pitch, is not "picking a few games to suit an argument", it's a fact.

'Kin'ell! It goes beyond obsession. Sad fvvcckers!

I agree Shandy, they are a cohort on here obsessed with Nuhiu!

Nuhiu did ok when he came on, failed to convert a few chances, but did Ok.

There was no need for the Sad Fvvcckers, to start a thread clamouring for him to start.

I agree Shandy, they are a cohort on here obsessed with Nuhiu!

Nuhiu did ok when he came on, failed to convert a few chances, but did Ok.

There was no need for the Sad Fvvcckers, to start a thread clamouring for him to start.

I agree.  You forgot to also mention your gang of sad fvvcckkers that sit waiting like hawks ready for a Nuhiu thread to be created so that you can start spouting as many untruths as the sad fvvcckkers your arguing with. 

Guest Fedor

Sweet Jesus, Mary and Joseph! I never had a dig at you RJB. I've nothing against defending or criticising a player (as long as that defence or criticism is accurate and constructive). It's when people spout untruths in an attempt to in an argument that frustrates. The Nuhiu argument will never be won by either side.

The Luvvies are the ones who have to keep moving the goalposts.

Just saying.