The Owls vs Milton Keynes Dons. Official Matchday Thread

Whoever we get in the play offs is going to be bloody tough. Will have to play 2 of the teams anyway if we are to play in the final.

We'll have to play well in both halfs cant stroll it first half as we seem to be doing

Disappointing to come out of the two home games with only 2 points...

But at least Wednesday are creating chances again (well, not so much in the first half of this game - Carvalhal needs to stop playing Forestieri and Hooper together up front in a 4-4-2, but anyway). For a while before these games we were creating very few chances - the last two we've largely dominated and been a bit unlucky. It happens sometimes. Keep playing like that and the wins will come.

Disappointing to come out of the two home games with only 2 points...

But at least Wednesday are creating chances again (well, not so much in the first half of this game - Carvalhal needs to stop playing Forestieri and Hooper together up front in a 4-4-2, but anyway). For a while before these games we were creating very few chances - the last two we've largely dominated and been a bit unlucky. It happens sometimes. Keep playing like that and the wins will come.

Start against Derby with Forestieri out wide and Nuhihu and Hooper up front or summat

Wednesday 0-0 Milton Keynes Dons 

Possession: 56-44

Shots on target: 4-3

Shots off target: 16-3 

Corners: 10-2

Fouls: 17-9 

Yellow cards: 4-1

Red cards: 1-0

Westwood, Hunt, Lees, Loovens, Pudil, Wallace, Lee, Lopez (Nuhiu 45), Bannan, Forestieri, Hooper (Joao 89)

Subs not used: Wildsmith, Matias, McGugan, Palmer, Turner.

Well done Wednesday. 

Well done Milton Keynes Dons.  

Wednesday 0-0 Milton Keynes Dons 

Possession: 56-44

Shots on target: 4-3

Shots off target: 16-3 

Corners: 10-2

Fouls: 17-9 

Yellow cards: 4-1

Red cards: 1-0

Westwood, Hunt, Lees, Loovens, Pudil, Wallace, Lee, Lopez (Nuhiu 45), Bannan, Forestieri, Hooper (Joao 89)

Subs not used: Wildsmith, Matias, McGugan, Palmer, Turner.

Well done Wednesday. 

Well done Milton Keynes Dons.  

20 shots , no goals 

Slightly concerning 

Thats 180 minutes of total absolute frustration in 4 days

I dont have any answers but I wish they would win one before I have a nervous breakdown

yup. Just posted in another thread that the only upside I can see is we've still got three games to get our shape and scoring touch back before the playoffs. Some momentum would be good.

post-17101-0-07580500-1461116169.jpg Leeds Bradford is quite good, we've got my baby booked for a 1330-1430 slot, so anyone around the airport at noon my guest list password is

obviously 'Wednesday'. Be good to say hello to anyone of you. The match again full of excitement without producing the desired result. Just 2 points in 3 games now but that's 2 more than Cardiff lol.

post-17101-0-48750800-1461116047.jpgWell I'll look forward to seeing all you wonderful Wednesdayites on

Saturday week. I have some promo work to attend to in Vegas but rest assured I'll find a TV with satellite

link. I got to meet Carlos last night lovely man. BFN Pauli X Thanks for my intro to cricket Nev x

Love and see you all soon Tay Tay UTO WAWAW x x x

PS Hope you like my new all Wednesday Blue Flyers jacket !

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl

They did a job on us, made it difficult to break them down. We don't have a clue how to make space and stretch teams. It's not good enough to say we hit the post 4 times, we didn't score. If it's any consolation, hopefully they'll be down on Saturday