Wolves Away - Saturday 7th May - Barry Bannan(a) Day

Guest Gornaldo

SWFC have been allocated a total of 4,319 tickets. This game is all ticket for Wednesday supporters and no further tickets will be available. 

Due to the demand, SWFC were granted additional tickets to bring the allocation to 4,319 but they must be sold in a strict order of the Steve Bull Lower first followed by the Stan Cullis Quadrant once the first batch have sold out. 

Tickets will be sold using

the Ticket Priority Points Scheme. 

Steve Bull Lower – First sales – 2,524 Tickets 

Adults £28 65+ £15 Under 21 £15 Under 17 £12 Under 12 £10

Stan Cullis Quadrant – 1,767 Tickets 

Adults £24 65+ £14 Under 21 £14 Under 17 £11 Under 12 £8

Please note that ID checks for concession tickets are carried out at the turnstiles. If a supporter is unable to show ID they will be asked to upgrade to an Adult ticket. 

There are 14 wheelchair spaces priced as above with a free carer ticket. 

Ambulant disabled tickets are priced as above with a free carer ticket. 

Inter City Owl departs at 8.30am and is priced as follows: 

Adults:     £17 
Children: £16 

Tickets and travel sale details: 

Monday 18 April: Season Ticket holders with 580 or more Ticket Priority Points 

Tuesday 19 April: Season Ticket holders with 540 or more Ticket Priority Points 

Wednesday 20 April: Season Ticket holders with 500 or more Ticket Priority Points 

Thursday 21 April at 9.00am: Season Ticket holders with 460 or more Ticket Priority Points 

Thursday 21 April at 2.00pm: All Season Ticket holders 

Friday 22 April: Owls Members and Foundation Members with 170 or more Ticket Priority Points 

Saturday 23 April:  Owls Members and Foundation Members with 0 or more Ticket Priority Points 

Monday 25: General sale 

ALL sales dates are subject to availability. 

Tickets can be purchased in person at the Ticket Office, at the Sheffield Wednesday Online Shop or by telephone on 03700 201867 – Opt 1 (£2 booking fee per ticket) 

Supporters who attend this game and purchase in advance will receive ten Ticket Priority Points
Read more at http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/ticket-details-wolves-v-owls-3060056.aspx#JDgm8kf57ilmKIEK.99

When did everyone get 'Too cool for skool?!'

Some of the best Wednesday ocassions involved some sort of gimmick: -

80's - Home made ticker tape and bog rolls. Standard for most clubs admittedly.

1990/91 promotion/league cup - Teddies galore at loads of games.

1993 - Cup semi. Balloons by the thousand.

2012 - Wycombe game - inflatables a plenty.

Some people need to lighten up. There's enough misery in the world without adding to it.

UTO :biggrin:

Think a problem is over kill.

Chansiri Day, Barry Bannan day, Hawaii Day I have all seen on here recently (Although when I have been at the game I have not seen any difference of I am honest). Anything like this needs to be done at most once a season and ideally last away game when its been traditional for people to wear fancy dress.

Guest Gornaldo

That's alright boys and girls... Semedo Day had it's haters when first mentioned and look how that turned out...

The whole concept doesn't necessarily need to be about Bazza, it's about all the players, having a laugh and getting everyone involved - easiest thing to do ever. Buy an inflatable banana.

First thing I'll need to do before we can begin to get it traction is see what Wolves health and safety have to say. So we'll ask the question first.

Guest Gornaldo

Oh dear what loser thinks of this stuff

The loser who thought of Semedo Day and it was an absolute success. Me.

Th

The loser who thought of Semedo Day and it was an absolute success. Me.

Thats when we was crap tho and they was nothing else to laugh about 

That's alright boys and girls... Semedo Day had it's haters when first mentioned and look how that turned out...

The whole concept doesn't necessarily need to be about Bazza, it's about all the players, having a laugh and getting everyone involved - easiest thing to do ever. Buy an inflatable banana.

First thing I'll need to do before we can begin to get it traction is see what Wolves health and safety have to say. So we'll ask the question first.

Why are you calling it Barry Bannan day then?