Wolves away

Lots of spare tickets for Cardiff away,  Derby away sold out . Lots of spare tickets for Brighton away , Huddersfield away sold out

this is what I'm getting at !!

it stands to reason that the nearer games are going to sell out and be thankful that the long distance games dont because if they

did you wouldnt get into them either .

Lots of spare tickets for Cardiff away,  Derby away sold out . Lots of spare tickets for Brighton away , Huddersfield away sold out

this is what I'm getting at !!

Cardiff - Last Saturday away pre Christmas, many saving money for the festive period.

Brighton - Tuesday night, 5 hours away. Work commitments for many, etc. 

Huddersfield & Derby - Both towards back end of season, team performing well. Both under an hour away. 

Not too hard to work out really, close games will always sell well/out. 

Cardiff - Last Saturday away pre Christmas, many saving money for the festive period.

Brighton - Tuesday night, 5 hours away. Work commitments for many, etc. 

Huddersfield & Derby - Both towards back end of season, team performing well. Both under an hour away. 

Not too hard to work out really, close games will always sell well/out. 

Fulham away 4 k  ? how do you fit that one into your way of thinking ?

Lets see , if we get Brighton in the play offs how many overcome work commitments etc

it stands to reason that the nearer games are going to sell out and be thankful that the long distance games dont because if they

did you wouldnt get into them either .

Yes but why is that ? I don't understand this , so its down to how long and how far away a game is ?

is there a some kind of benchmark distance ? .

Yes but why is that ? I don't understand this , so its down to how long and how far away a game is ?

is there a some kind of benchmark distance ? .

i'd imagine the cost is a major factor.....i went to hudders as it cost me a gallon of petrol brighton would be a little more .