Bristol City vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread

Im sure the points are pretty important...

DER of course they're the most important but come the Wolves game, it could still come down to GD... so I'd say they're in themselves secondly as important when it's tight with Cardiff doing to us... what we were doing to Ipswich for a while ago.

Guy's, c'mon, at the moment it's just a "one off", it's nowt new, it's the WEDNESDAY way, most of us new it was coming, let's hope that this is it and we now kick on..

NO!!!!! I was expecting us to win all our remaining matches and to be dancing nude in the fountain in Barker's Pool in May!! :laugh:

I made a comment early about how we are crap without Wallace, he comes on and scores. Why on earth did he not start?

Just because a player enters play as a substitue and does well, doesn't mean their performance would've been the same had they started the match.

Sometimes a player performs better by joining as a sub...

I made a comment early about how we are crap without Wallace, he comes on and scores. Why on earth did he not start?

Possibly rotating to keep who he considers best players at this point in time, fresh for one, two or three rather HUGE games to come against Ipswich, Derby and Cardiff?

Just because a player enters play as a substitue and does well, doesn't mean their performance would've been the same had they started the match.

Sometimes a player performs better by joining as a sub...

Which is why Nuhiu should not have started in this game.