Cardiff City tickets

£20 isn't giving anything away - it's £20.

It's not that they have or haven't learned anything from the Charlton game. There's was nothing to learn - just about everyone on here could have told them the Charlton crowd would be a good one.

It's a shame that fleecing is more important than attracting a big crowd to support the team on the last home game. It may be it's aimed mainly at the Cardiff fans.

Its a pity fans take pot shots at the club cause they don't get the exact price they want.

They just want cheap cheap prices

It just doesn't work that way.

Its a pity fans take pot shots at the club cause they don't get the exact price they want.

They just want cheap cheap prices

It just doesn't work that way.

It's a pity the club takes pot shots at the fans because they want to fleece us.

They just want us to cough up and shut up.

It shouldn't work that way.

It's a pity the club takes pot shots at the fans because they want to fleece us.

They just want us to cough up and shut up.

It shouldn't work that way.

Fans should support their club.

Not pretend to know how to run a business without any experience doing so,

Turn up and get behind the lads

Fans should support their club.

Not pretend to know how to run a business without any experience doing so,

Turn up and get behind the lads

Some of us do turn up - do you? Butan awful lot aren't, even compared to past seasons in this division. I wonder why that might be.

I assume you backed Dave Allen unreservedly. And why moan when you can disseminate hints about tittle tattle and rumour. Very supportive.

Edited by rickygoo

this game would have sold out if we charged fiver kids £25 adults in our most important game in over 16years there is no way now we will get more than 25k a m8 of mine n 2 young kids will cost £76 he aint going now. chansiri this is crazy 35k+ and stadium would be rocking . if we go up are they going to charge £50 on south? sheffeld folk wont pay it ,club needs some1 to sort the price structures out ,I don't know who or if anybody is advising chansiri on this.

In which stand is it £56?

Some of us do turn up - do you? Butan awful lot aren't, even compared to past seasons in this division. I wonder why that might be.

I assume you backed Dave Allen unreservedly. And why moan when you can disseminate hints about tittle tattle and rumour. Very supportive.

I get when I can

I hated Dave Allen with a passion

I'm club member not sure why I got charged £36 for kop should it be £31? think club needs to get its online ticket system sorted out

my 19 year old son and i got charged £36 each too , just have to be there cheer the lads on though its a  big big game as it stands right now