Cardiff City tickets

If we make the playoffs, I can't wait to see what prices we'll put in place for the home tie.

A/A* anyone??

And we'll all have to pay it, ST or not. Will be interesting to see how attitudes to pricing hold up then.

I've been supportive of nearly all his decisions but this is ridiculous. He wants more people to turn up so significantly more people turn up when it's cheap so he then goes and makes a very desirable game undesirable by making it expensive. There seems to be no middle ground between maximising revenue and getting more through the door.

Quite happy with the price I have paid for the Cardiff game and also happy with the price paid for the last game of next season, all on short term interest free plastic.

Some say it's a tax on your loyalty .... Think about it !

Play offs to come too. It's all about paying in advance or joining the membership scheme. The message has been out there for more than a year now !

Quite happy with the price I have paid for the Cardiff game and also happy with the price paid for the last game of next season, all on short term interest free plastic.

Play offs to come too. It's all about paying in advance or joining the membership scheme. The message has been out there for more than a year now !

Or it's about 22,000 fans turning up because people ain't prepared to pay the POTG prices (and can't/ won't commit to a season ticket/ membership).

But, we've had this debate a million times.

Lesson not learned, the prices are what they are, the attendances are what they are.

Ah well, Mr Chansiri's club.

Thinking about it, I think more of a middle ground between the Charlton pricing and the final Cardiff pricing should have been in place for the Cardiff game.

I don't think we should be just 'giving away tickets' at £20 for a game that could be so important & high demand.
That said, category C for a game that could mean nothing could be a massive error.

I joined the membership scheme at the beginning of the season, and I've been more than happy paying what I have for the games I've attended - but I really don't see the logic behind these Cardiff prices.

Thinking about it, I think more of a middle ground between the Charlton pricing and the final Cardiff pricing should have been in place for the Cardiff game.

I don't think we should be just 'giving away tickets' at £20 for a game that could be so important & high demand.

That said, category C for a game that could mean nothing could be a massive error.

Besides the point. We could have so many more there if the prices were what they were (or a little more) in comparison to the Charlton game. Regardless of if our play off place is confirmed or not.

Risky price if I'm honest.

Be a sell out if we have something to play for still.

Won't hit 30k if our play off place is confirmed by then.

Won't even hit 25k if play offs are confirmed by then (or been missed out on altogether).

At those prices I would be very surprised if it sold out even if it were effectively a play off decider.

Thinking about what I can take to the Steering Group. 

Obviously I'm going to ask the reasoning behind this pricing & what DC's thoughts were on the Charlton attendance & we he learned.

But whatever reasoning he gives, the price will have to remain as people will have already purchased tickets.

So what about a good will gesture? What would your thoughts be on money off the play off semi final home leg IF you attend the Cardiff game?

Would work for the club as it would give people incentive to go to a game where we may have nothing to play for.

Thinking about what I can take to the Steering Group. 

Obviously I'm going to ask the reasoning behind this pricing & what DC's thoughts were on the Charlton attendance & we he learned.

But whatever reasoning he gives, the price will have to remain as people will have already purchased tickets.

So what about a good will gesture? What would your thoughts be on money off the play off semi final home leg IF you attend the Cardiff game?

Would work for the club as it would give people incentive to go to a game where we may have nothing to play for.

would the money off be available to season ticket holders as well ....may as well just make it 20quid for everyone