Steering Group 18th April

Any chance of getting a finance option for the 2/3 year season tickets.

I currently pay for my 1 year ticket on direct debit, I've renewed for next year but would have loved to have got a full 3 year one but the only options available were to either treble my current direct debit or find £1600 straight up and I couldn't afford either.

A 30 month repayment scheme (or even 20 month) would have enabled me and a few mates to sign up to the 3 year one but instead have only committed to next year.

This has already been done to the death. Apparently was not possible due to regulations or something

Guest oneowl

How about us having an International Honours Board for all those Wednesday players who have won International Caps . This could be mounted on the wall say in the1867 .

Guest oneowl

Pitch lights are sorted. There was insufficient mains  power inside the stadium to run as many as the club wanted so generators have been brought in for the short term. Also new cabling installed to connect them round the perimeter of the pitch.

We don't make any money in this though? Centreplate do

No, but the value of the contract will have been based on past sales figures.

And isn't there only a couple of years to run on the catering contract? Sure it was a 7-year deal as soon as Milan took over (5 years ago now?), so a decision will be made on catering reasonably soon I suspect.

Edited by oh_weds_we_love_you

To me there is just the one thing that Chansiri has got wrong during his tenure, and that is ticket prices. So, genuine questions and suggestions...

Have the club learnt any lessons with regards to pricing policy as the high season ticket cost (which in turn mean high POTG costs) and prohibitive deadlines seem to indicate that they haven't. Just what is our long term ticketing strategy??

Why don't we use a dedicated part of the stadium (in the 90's it used to be the Leppings Lane Lower) to house community tickets... ie free tickets to schools, hospitals, armed forces, students etc. We have swathes of empty seats that won't be filled anytime soon unless we get to the Prem so why not reach out to the community and get these people down to the ground.

Flexible 3-4 game mini tickets would greatly help those people who can only make games every so often. Sell these at a discounted rate below the POTG price but higher than a pro rata season ticket price.

Rejig the membership and either make the cost of joining lower or make the discount on matchdays higher. The discrepancy between the two is too high at the minute and people struggle to see the value in it.

On the kop please can we have hot water which flows when you press the tap. Foam/liquid soap too please.

Also Dyson hand dryers. Much more energy efficient than the paper towels we have a the moment and better for the environment I'm sure.

To me there is just the one thing that Chansiri has got wrong during his tenure, and that is ticket prices. So, genuine questions and suggestions...

Have the club learnt any lessons with regards to pricing policy as the high season ticket cost (which in turn mean high POTG costs) and prohibitive deadlines seem to indicate that they haven't. Just what is our long term ticketing strategy??

Why don't we use a dedicated part of the stadium (in the 90's it used to be the Leppings Lane Lower) to house community tickets... ie free tickets to schools, hospitals, armed forces, students etc. We have swathes of empty seats that won't be filled anytime soon unless we get to the Prem so why not reach out to the community and get these people down to the ground.

Flexible 3-4 game mini tickets would greatly help those people who can only make games every so often. Sell these at a discounted rate below the POTG price but higher than a pro rata season ticket price.

Rejig the membership and either make the cost of joining lower or make the discount on matchdays higher. The discrepancy between the two is too high at the minute and people struggle to see the value in it.

Looking at the Cardiff tickets, not really. The Club have learned the Bristol City game was too expensive, so used the next category down for the Cardiff game - which IMO is still too expensive.

Can you ask about why we don't seem to utilise the new big screen very much?

Why don't they put the early kick-off games on the big screen, instead of just the TV's on the concourses?

Also, there seem to be very few updates of other scores around the country - and this could be very important to us over the next few games?

Also can we get TV back on the Kop please as poor relations anyway with facilities.

Ask what's going to be done about crowd segregation going forward.

All other clubs stadiums find that a single row of stewards is sufficient

At Hillsborough we lose thousands of netted off seats to segregate fans seated in DIFFERENT STANDS

It's utter madness.

Oh and can we actually get more than ten Balti pies in stock for crowds over 20K

Guest mkowl

J28-31 had opened now though? Should make things smoother... until the next lot of works.

Yes some prat put it down to one lane just other side of M18, took until 11.20 to get to ruddy Woodall Services. Loads of Wednesday fans in the traffic around me. So 2 hours to get there 3 back - but hats off to Andoverowl

Could the club not run a direct debit scheme for the 2/3 year tickets?

Monthly and family packages and getting kids to the ground is very important too. Lee Stafford did an excellent job of letting 1,000s of kids come to wednesday in school groups.

Why cant swfc install hot drink & snack vending machines for those of us not wanting hot food or beer? Ive lost track of the number of times ive given up on queuing for a bovril at half time in both the north and south stands.

I'd still like to know why Hillsborough is the only stadium in the area under threat of the Thermos Flask Bomber 

Not banned by anyone else except Wednesday 

Why cant swfc install hot drink & snack vending machines for those of us not wanting hot food or beer? Ive lost track of the number of times ive given up on queuing for a bovril at half time in both the north and south stands.

The flask ban is killing this great club.

Get 'em told this.