Best XI since the Premier League (inc loanees)

Surprised no one has mentioned Sibon not even as a sub.

Would say when he was in the mood our best player since we were in the Premiership.

Although was a complete waste of space a lot of the time.

I'd have mentioned sibon but I thought really we should be saying players that didn't play for us in the premier league.

Barkley getting in is based upon what he's done since, not how he performed for us at the time. 

I know he had a few good games, but still. 

The likes of Whelan, Watson, Bannan etc should be ahead of him. 

How long was he on loan for? 

3 months? 

if we're doing it on ability then you could have the likes of Jeffers, Bothroyd, Agbonlahor and Afobe in there but you don't because you judge it on how the performed while at Wednesday

I thought Barkley started slow. But then performances against Ipswich and Peterborough spring to mind where he was a class above anyone on the pitch.

I thought Barkley started slow. But then performances against Ipswich and Peterborough spring to mind where he was a class above anyone on the pitch.

That is how bad we have been that a man can get in off of the back of two performances. Wednesday have stole the best years of my life from me  :sad:

Guest Fedor

Has anyone done a "hilarious" post yet that includes a load of really bad players like Beswetherick, Kim Olsen ,Taylor Fletcher and Nuhiu?

Guest dunellaowl

Tidman

Haslam

Maddix

Monk

Barry-Murphy

Ripley

Soltvedt

McLaren or marsden (tough choice)

Smith

Peacock

Olsen or ekoku (tough choice)