Sign in to follow this  
nhish

F.A.O. The London set

Start running for cover guys! I've just landed a job back in London starting in August, so you can all experience my great company (Ha!) at future nights out. ;-)

I propose a get 2 getha, England v Sweden, Tuesday 20th June, kick off 8pm...Somewhere Central?Scram? lolSorry nhish, we'll organise one when ur bk in August ;)

Edited by jackowl1867

I propose a get 2 getha, England v Sweden, Tuesday 20th June, kick off 8pm...Somewhere Central?Scram? lolSorry nhish, we'll organise one when ur bk in August ;)

Yeah - we'll do that20th June sounds good

Yeah - we'll do that20th June sounds good

If you do that, let me know - I'm possibly in London working then (near Liverpool street)

If you do that, let me know - I'm possibly in London working then (near Liverpool street)

Definitely - we'll find somewhere central

Surely we can arrange something between now and the WC as well though chaps & chapess?

I go away in 2 weeks and all my money is tied up til after i get bk.. sorry george x

Oh well if there's no Jackie then bin the whole thing.

I say we plan a night without Jackie, and then another one when she comes back!I don't think i'm going on holiday until a few days after the Sweden game, so would look forward to watching it in London!

Hi guysJust moved down to London, got my flat this week.Where do you guys meet up?

It tends to vary, mate. We 'always' meet centrally though, so that it's easy for everyone to get too. Leicester Square area has proved popular in the past, as has Tattershall Castle (on Embankment). Venues are often posted closer to the time. Welcome to London though - I'll be joining you in August!

How are all the London guys doing, not had anyone post anything in here for a while. Anyone fancy the posibility of a 'London Set' get-together for an England group game?