F.A.O. The London set

Guest jackowl1867

I propose a get 2 getha, England v Sweden, Tuesday 20th June, kick off 8pm...Somewhere Central?Scram? lolSorry nhish, we'll organise one when ur bk in August ;)

Edited by jackowl1867

I propose a get 2 getha, England v Sweden, Tuesday 20th June, kick off 8pm...Somewhere Central?Scram? lolSorry nhish, we'll organise one when ur bk in August ;)

Yeah - we'll do that20th June sounds good

Guest jackowl1867

I go away in 2 weeks and all my money is tied up til after i get bk.. sorry george x

Guest spacko

I say we plan a night without Jackie, and then another one when she comes back!I don't think i'm going on holiday until a few days after the Sweden game, so would look forward to watching it in London!

Guest Commander Vimes

Hi guysJust moved down to London, got my flat this week.Where do you guys meet up?

Hi guysJust moved down to London, got my flat this week.Where do you guys meet up?

It tends to vary, mate. We 'always' meet centrally though, so that it's easy for everyone to get too. Leicester Square area has proved popular in the past, as has Tattershall Castle (on Embankment). Venues are often posted closer to the time. Welcome to London though - I'll be joining you in August!

Guest spacko

How are all the London guys doing, not had anyone post anything in here for a while. Anyone fancy the posibility of a 'London Set' get-together for an England group game?