Blackburn Highlights

Strange when you watch these 10 minute highlights you see a different game than live.

Hooper, who I gave 6/10 to last night, had a hand in pretty much everything that was good anout the performance. Didnt really see that last night.

Strange when you watch these 10 minute highlights you see a different game than live.

Hooper, who I gave 6/10 to last night, had a hand in pretty much everything that was good anout the performance. Didnt really see that last night.

Do you have Player? You can watch a full match replay of every game. Always feel you get a better perspective of a performance watching it that way.

Do you have Player? You can watch a full match replay of every game. Always feel you get a better perspective of a performance watching it that way.

Thanks.

Not sure my marriage can withstand me spending even more time watching, but in for a penny....

Tell you what - I missed it at the game, but watching the highlights back it certainly did look like handball in the build up to the first goal; Lambert might have a point.

It's about time we had a rub of the green though.

Saw it at the game, said at the time we were really lucky to get away with it.