No chance, a slowish start, the loss of lees and the ban for Forestieri put paid to that unfortunately

Even if we were to win all 7 which would mean we would have gone 10 in a row it would still leave us short

Aim for 4th with home advantage in the second leg is the best we can hope for, having said that if someone offered me 6th right now I'd ****** their hand off.

Oh roger me he's gone and said it

Some folk just love to set themselves up for a fall ( probably tonight )

Carlos says one match at a time

On here it's "where are we all stopping at Wembley "

"How many tickets do we get"

"Who do we want in the final "

All winnable- derby away look toughest on paper but confident that we'll do them

So, if (fanciful I know) we were to win all our remaining games, would that give us a top two spot at the end of the season?

One game at a time .

Right now all that is important is Blackburn tonight. 

And that may be enough as it would be taking points off Cardiff and Ipswich. Even though it sounds negative, as things stand, they are 'must not lose games'

If we can beat Blackburn tonight and burnley do us a favour against Cardiff. That'll mean we are 6 points clear of 7th with a far superior goal difference to boot. That'd make 2 of the final 6 games losable. 

You genuinely don't think we'll beat either Ipswich or Cardiff at home?

We're 2 positions, 4 points above Cardiff, we drew the 1st.

We're 3 positions, 6 points above Ipwich and lost the 1st.

Are you genuinely suprised at draw predictions for these games???

I'm genuinely surprised that you're genuinely surprised.

Edited by zzmdu

All winnable- derby away look toughest on paper but confident that we'll do them

So, if (fanciful I know) we were to win all our remaining games, would that give us a top two spot at the end of the season?

Sadly, I don't think so.

Looking at the other teams run ins, I think Burnley and Hull will take the top two, even if we win every game.

Might get 3rd or 4th, if we won every game (which we probably won't)

No chance, a slowish start, the loss of lees and the ban for Forestieri put paid to that unfortunately

Even if we were to win all 7 which would mean we would have gone 10 in a row it would still leave us short

Aim for 4th with home advantage in the second leg is the best we can hope for, having said that if someone offered me 6th right now I'd ****** their hand off.

Yep. In total agreement with this.

Offer me 6th and I will take it now.

But 4th is my hope. I cant see us not getting thru over 2 legs, if we play the second leg at Hillsborough.