Huddersfield Town vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

I have only been to Huddersfield once.

But it wasn't for the football. Donkeyman sound system from the famous illegal reggae dancehall located on Spital Hill, what is in Pitsmoor went on tour and took his 2000 Watt rig to International Club. What he did not expect was that the dastardly Udders had 16000 watts of bass and a one off dub plate mix of Dennis Brown's "Money In My Pocket".

Disaster.

No prediction (always ends badly when I do that) just gerrintoem lads.

If anyone fancies a curry afterwards, the Nawaab on Westgate is good (at least it was three years ago).

Ready tae gie 'em a broadside Cap'n!

Guest mrbluesky

Pauli in da place with da bass not gud enuf in his face!  but dat Udders wapper could do wi sum mace in his face!!

3-0 in their face!!

Brilliant Pauli. Well he made me smile, so as they say, forget method, intention is what you need. And speaking of which its our intention to methodically defeat the top team in West Yorkshire today. Huddersfield 2 Sheffield Wednesday 4. Lee, Lees. Pudil, Fessi. Hooper gets 4 assists and misses a pen. Or something.

Last time I went to Huddersfield I was a guest of the match day sponsor, had a good chat with Andy Booth and sat alongside Milan. It was good but really wanted to be with the rest of the Owls on the away end, especially when Liera and Ranger were popping it in the net. Well today I'm. back and where I should be in the away end, let's hope it can be a good a day again.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I have only been to Huddersfield once.

But it wasn't for the football. Donkeyman sound system from the famous illegal reggae dancehall located on Spital Hill, what is in Pitsmoor went on tour and took his 2000 Watt rig to International Club. What he did not expect was that the dastardly Udders had 16000 watts of bass and a one off dub plate mix of Dennis Brown's "Money In My Pocket".

Disaster.

Donkeymans and Sonnys two of my favourite old haunts...

Great omdt pauli.

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

attachicon.giffrock.jpgBig Hello to all my Wednesday boys & girls. Just got in at Leeds Bradford nice little Airport and the fuel and maintenance is good value too. Had my agent round on Monday, he wanted me to audition for a new game show being trialled. Told him to do one I don't do auditions and he knows my rates. Anyway don't want to miss what's happening with my new love Wednesday, it's all getting so exciting. So Huddersfield tomorrow Pauli was telling me all about the grotesque little rapper they have. Also on about Sunflower and their unbeaten run where losses didn't count. Well, for what it's worth I'm so confident of a win but so worried we might not get one. Wednesday really are beginning to grip my nervous system. Keep an eye open for me, Love y'all Taylor WAWAW Up The Owls x and a Big Wet One For Pauli (X). PS Hope you all like the dress got especially for the game x

...Tay...petal ...change the shoes xxx

Gonna be a very hard fought match today against a team in form. Could be a game where we'll need Nuhui and Hutchinson to add some stability to the team. We're always capable of coming from behind but I think the first goal could be important in this game.

I'm going for 1-1 with Hooper scoring for us and Wells for them.

Attendance: 18,358.

WAWAW?

Good morning to all the Morning Glory Gang you big bunch of Gayers.

Morning also Eaton and realist.

Missed out on tickets for today so going pap pap hunting in Manchestoor.

We always seem to fall down when we expect to win and try as hard as we did to keep that record going against the Charlton opposites, we managed to put them to the sword.

Hopefully the break will do us good and we can start games with a bit more tempo and keep the points tally ticking over before Bannan comes back in next weekend to press the overdrive button.

4th place and a home 2nd leg is still there for the taking if we remain consistent.

0-4

Forestieri 2

Hooper

Nuhiu

If someone thinks Wallace can score from 25 yards (I reckon he'd struggle to hit the 6 yard box atm :biggrin:) then I'm putting a shout in for Big Atdhe.

C'MON LADS...!

UTO