Best player you have seen live?

Guest duediligence

Messi

Although watching Barca live you also get to see how good Neymar actually is, Messi doesn't actually put that much work in, stands around waiting for the ball with 2 players round him. TBF it's because he doesn't need to work hard, doesn't need to run into space, still jinks away from 2/3 defenders. Unbelievable to see live.

Shearer for me. Saw him for Blackburn when they beat Forest 7-0. He was an absolute powerhouse, bullied Colin Cooper for 90 mins. He scored an hat-trick and only heroics from Crossley stopped him getting six or seven. In the last minute he tried a diving header from about 35 yards and it hit the bar. If it had gone in it would have been the best goal I've ever seen.

Saw Ruud Gullit play against Wednesday twice, towards the end of his playing career, and despite it being two 0-0 draws he absolutely bossed both games.

100% agree with this. He looked like a professional playing against 10 year olds. Never broke sweat but looked out of this world

Pele, Georgie Best and Chris Waddle.

Agree with all of them and if only we had Willie Henderson when he was younger a player who could dribble....can't leave out Ron Springet my hero and best keeper we ever had, lastly David Hirst best striker in over 50 years.