Best VPNs for Asia

Guttingly (sort of) I'm heading out to Nepal for work for the next few months, meaning I will miss the run in and any playoff games. Do any of you lovely foreign based fans have suggestions for the best VPNs or stream sites? I have TunnelBear, but it's not always mega quick.

Cheers! 

If you're going to China then just double check they are 'china compatible' - I remember a few of them being blocked

There's a thread in the PC section about Getflix, lifetime VPN for about £30 if it's still running...

Guttingly (sort of) I'm heading out to Nepal for work for the next few months, meaning I will miss the run in and any playoff games. Do any of you lovely foreign based fans have suggestions for the best VPNs or stream sites? I have TunnelBear, but it's not always mega quick.

Cheers! 

I have slots on my PureVPN shared sub if you want in for cheap, one person from here is already on (I won't name them out of respect).

PureVPN account share expires December 2017 - £7.08

I have slots on my PureVPN shared sub if you want in for cheap, one person from here is already on (I won't name them out of respect).

Hey Grim - that any good for the US ? Struggling with my month long Tunnelbear on iOS. If so I'd be happy to send over some green to you

Hey Grim - that any good for the US ? Struggling with my month long Tunnelbear on iOS. If so I'd be happy to send over some green to you

In what sense? To access US websites or access from the US? Either way yes :) Drop me a PM if you'd like to try it :)