Poll: Man Of The Match vs Charlton

Man Of The Match vs Charlton  

435 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man Of The Match vs Charlton?

• Westwood
    • Hunt
    • Lees
    • Loovens
    • Pudil
    • Hutchinson
    • Lee
    • Wallace
    • Hooper
    • Forestieri
    • McGeady
    • Nuhiu
    • Lopez
    • Matias

First half it looked like we struggled without Bannan, whose main role in our team is picking the ball up deep and driving us forward with quick passes. Without him first half we seemed to keep the ball by just going sideways between our defenders and not moving the ball with any speed. Second half was completely different because of two great substitutions and a slight change in tactics. When Lopez came on we suddenly started moving the ball forward with more intensity and creativity. Add to that Adthe having one of those games where he was absolutley unplayable and the Charlton defence couldn't handle him at all, I'd have to say its between them two for me.

Matias looked very sharp the last few minutes too.

Edited by Stokey

Didn't go, but watched the second half on the match replay.

Hunt looked excellent. Superb crossing and link up play. Won the corner that led to the first goal.

Lopez's forward passing really transformed the side. A few splitting balls and drove into Charlton's half on many occassions.

Nuhiu a superb focal point. Came back into our half a few times and Charlton just couldn't get the ball off him. Won every header as well.

The best player to watch for me though has to be Forestieri. One minute he is in the six yard box getting on the end of a cross, and the next he is helping out Pudil in the left back position. He hassles so much but gives so few free kicks away. A master of the pressing game. And his incredible forward play goes without saying. 

What a player. What a signing. And he belongs to us. Unbelievable.