Simon Terrode - Striker

Guest wilyfox

Prefer the look of that Bonatini lad, personally. Terodde just looks another immobile lump. If we're going down the big lad road again, I was more impressed by the footage of Michiel Kramer last year. Doing ok at Feyenoord in his first season there too.

Prefer the look of that Bonatini lad, personally. Terodde just looks another immobile lump. If we're going down the big lad road again, I was more impressed by the footage of Michiel Kramer last year. Doing ok at Feyenoord in his first season there too.

Agreed a young Brazilian striker is more exciting signing than an older German in the second division.

What league we're in next season will decide what players we actually want to sign so any links can be dismissed until May really

Terrode wouldn't be good enough. If he was around the same age as Joao it's worth a punt due to room for improvement, but someone of that age at that level that scores a large amount of goals but not an absolute fistful probably wouldn't be able to make much of a difference. See Rouwen Hennings at Burnley as an example

Guest wilyfox

We were linked with another German 2nd tier striker last year, Rouwen Hennings. He went to Burnley instead, and has really struggled to make his mark. No guarantee that Terodde would also struggle, but I'd be wary.

Beat me to it, Student. You can't be hungover this morning.

There's only one Simon Terodde

Does his name rhyme with Bill Oddie?

Or is it like 'road'?

No bugger knows

I'm just gonna call him Burt.

UTO :biggrin:

Two things rkid. Firstly; Saturday, up at 06:40. WTF? Second, tha still pi$$ed or summat lol

Good old fashioned tabloid prose.  "The 6ft 4 powerhouse"; "campaign" for season.  

if it were the Daily Mail, there'd no doubt be a reference to how much his house cost.

"Scrapping it out" seems a bit of an overstatement.  What, a 40 - 50% chance that one of those three goes up?  With Brighton most likely and Derby least?  It's hard to see that cards will be played until that's resolved.  

We were linked with another German 2nd tier striker last year, Rouwen Hennings. He went to Burnley instead, and has really struggled to make his mark. No guarantee that Terodde would also struggle, but I'd be wary.

Beat me to it, Student. You can't be hungover this morning.

Trust me Wily, it took me 10 minutes to type out those 3 sentences lol

Guest wilyfox

Trust me Wily, it took me 10 minutes to type out those 3 sentences lol

I hope you ran them through Turnitin, or I'm calling plagiarism.

We were linked with the German who ended up at burnley too, but he hasn't really hit it off there. I darent get my hopes up unless they've been scoring a lot of goals in England.

I think we need a bit of height and aggression in there in the future though to compete with Nuhiu

I beat the pair of you lol

Sorry for thread  Necromancy but as a supporter of Schalke as well as Wednesday, long childhood history with them too. 

Hes just beaten Bundersliga 2 all time goal scoring record with Schalke and i vaguely remembered a thread on him being linked with us, cant believe it was so long ago. 

98 goals in 159 Appearances since the link in 2016.

Probably more than all our forwards put together in the same period lol

• Like 1