Sougou - End of Season?

Lopez, Turner,?

We've signed some quality players but also a lot of poo .

Think Turner has been ok really. Decent backup at least.

Lopez has shown glimpses. Not sure he's as good as the players he's trying to replace though. Not really a let down, just not as great as I'd hoped.

Sougou though, not seen a player offer as little and no sign that he could improve with games.

Edited by Eightace

Lopez would probably be the standout player for about 2/3rds of the league.

He's just unlucky he's having to compete with Hutch, Bannan and Lee having the season of their lives.

Would be more than happy if we signed him permanently in the summer.

sougou has been dire awful why did we sign him? a player on the way down been loaned out for last couple years I thought it was a strange signing from start. we are stuck with him on a 2year contract must be on good money too. same with a few other players at least lopez can go he only on loan hardly played too . dielna still has 16months on contract,lachman? list goes on could be a problem for next season if too many of these bad signings are still on our books . someone from media needs to ask carlos which of these players he asked to sign as I'm sure a few he didn't ask for.

Guest Ash76

Excellent signings.

Bannan

Forestieri

Hooper

Pudil

Joao

Steady signings.

Hunt

Matias

Wallace

Price

Mcgugan

Poor signings.

Lopez

Turner

Sougou

Wiggins

Obviously my opinion but I would class our recruitment as OK. Could've been better could've been worse.

McGugan steady, are you on drugs?

One thing we all should know by now is not to write a player off too early.

it only takes one decent performance and you look like a chod.

One thing about Sougou is he didn't really get a decent run in the side, some players need game time.

If Hooper only ever played bit parts he wouldn't have got up to speed either, difference is he was given minutes and we saw him getting gradually sharper the more he played.

When I have seen Sougou he always looked a decent footballer but lacked a turn of pace to get him past a defender, the main reason he was signed in my opinion.

I think Lopez looks like hes got a lot of quality. He played most of his games early season while we were still bedding the new style in, then he got injured and has only played a bit part since then. For me hes the best suited to slot into the Bannan role of all the midfield options we have. Could be a big opportunity for him. Sougou on the other hand has been pretty much anonymous everytime ive seen him.

Excellent signings.

Bannan

Forestieri

Hooper

Pudil

Joao

Steady signings.

Hunt

Matias

Wallace

Price

Mcgugan

Poor signings.

Lopez

Turner

Sougou

Wiggins

Obviously my opinion but I would class our recruitment as OK. Could've been better could've been worse.

Harsh on Wallace and Turner imo

You've missed out 4 players. Harsh on Lopez and Turner, I feel. And, I'd say Wallace is better than "steady".

This wallace has been one of our creative outlets and has goals and assists in him. Defo would have him in the excellent bracket.