Sougou - End of Season?

Guest wilyfox

There's been a few, although they've been outweighed by the successful ones

Not many. We've made 18 temporary and permanent signings this season, in total. Only really Lachman, Sougou, and Wiggins that haven't shown promise. 15/18 is very good going, in my opinion.

Edited by wilyfox

Not many. We've made 18 temporary and permanent signings this season, in total. Only really Lachman, Sougou, and Wiggins that haven't shown promise. 15/18 is very good going, in my opinion.

Lopez, Turner,?

We've signed some quality players but also a lot of poo .

Guest wilyfox

Lopez, Turner,?

We've signed some quality players but also a lot of poo .

What have they done wrong? They've both been a little unfortunate with injuries, and struggled to maintain a run in the side as a result. But, they've performed well enough when played.

How many other let downs have their been? Wouldn't surprise me if there was a real player there.

Excellent signings.

Bannan

Forestieri

Hooper

Pudil

Joao

Steady signings.

Hunt

Matias

Wallace

Price

Mcgugan

Poor signings.

Lopez

Turner

Sougou

Wiggins

Obviously my opinion but I would class our recruitment as OK. Could've been better could've been worse.

Guest wilyfox

Excellent signings.

Bannan

Forestieri

Hooper

Pudil

Joao

Steady signings.

Hunt

Matias

Wallace

Price

Mcgugan

Poor signings.

Lopez

Turner

Sougou

Wiggins

Obviously my opinion but I would class our recruitment as OK. Could've been better could've been worse.

You've missed out 4 players. Harsh on Lopez and Turner, I feel. And, I'd say Wallace is better than "steady".

Can't put Lopez and Turner as poor signings just because they have had injuries.

You can't put them as good singings either. Lopez has only just recently been injured and was poor first 10 or so games for us.

You've missed out 4 players. Harsh on Lopez and Turner, I feel. And, I'd say Wallace is better than "steady".

Who are the 4 can't think off the top of my head. That probably says it all lol.

Lachman was an awesome signing if just for his video diary where he talked to a small dog before catching the train in his flash car, gangster music and then getting lost in the notorious city centre one way jungle.

With Matias back to fitness there is no way Sougou would have really played in these last number of games.

Considering Helan was loaned out when Sougou was injured anyway I can't see us recalling Jezza because of this.

Sougou has been disappointing, I was really excited when we signed him due to his Champions League experience.

All the best in your recovery Modou.