Massive Fans

OP Wasnt intended to bash Reading, just thought it was an interesting comparison of the 2 games being so close together with similar circumstance. Granted Reading aren't challenging at the top but they are very similar to us in terms or recent investment from Thai tuna barons. If anything i was just trying to be positive about us rather than having a go at anyone else.

Ive never been particularly bothered either way by attendances. Its what happens on the pitch and in the boardroom that counts.

Where have Reading said they are MASSIVE or bragged at their following?

Even they might admit they aren't travellers.

Swfc fans have a unhealthy obsession with trolling their fellow supporters unless they want money from them

have you a problem with raising £8,000 pound and counting for Weston park hospital?

The fund raising was for the hospital not for me personally you fuckingpieceofshit.

Guest mrbluesky

What's wrong with slating a club who's away support is quite pathetic, cos that's exactly what it is, pathetic

Someone's highlighted it and commented, nothing sinister or strange

Just my humble opinion of course

Pathetic you say.

I think some of our fans have forgetten that The Massive was an ironical wee wee take out of all the other clubs supporters who laughed at us during our dismal last 20 years...NO ONE EVER BELIEVED WE WERE MASSIVE

No really.

I'm surprised a lot of Wednesday fans don't take rulers to the match with them.

Slating clubs on how many they take away, really.?

Bit odd in my opinion, good on the fans that do travel, does it really matter how many fans clubs take.

Seems there's always a thread how great we travel and how crap other teams support is.

Big deal.

So if you done agree with it, don't get involved in it.

On Football Manager I had a saved game with a non-league club and in the first few seasons I counted 1 loyal away fan. He was a bit of a raver as well, always stood up and arms up in the air no matter what was happening on the pitch all wololo best away fan in the non-league.

Fast forward three seasons and I am in the football league and I suddenly can't pick him out in my away crowd. Shame really. Always do think of him and his undying early game loyalty.

Where have Reading said they are MASSIVE or bragged at their following?

Even they might admit they aren't travellers.

I think some of our fans have forgetten that The Massive was an ironical wee wee take out of all the other clubs supporters who laughed at us during our dismal last 20 years...NO ONE EVER BELIEVED WE WERE MASSIVE

plenty do..believe you me

Im fully aware of the history of the "MASSIVE" references, thats kind if why i referenced it, its was intended to be a bit tounge in cheek, obviously that didnt come across very well so again, soz.

Sorry to have offended you all so much, ill just get back in my box now.

Barnsley in fact have better support than us in terms of % population, we would need to average 35,000 to be the same, and I am assuming Sheffield is split 50/50 Us and Dem....It probably is worst than that, because the consensus is The Massive have 60% and dem blades have 40%. Other factors play a part, cost to get in etc.

We deffo have potential to be Massive though :ph34r:

Nobody mentioned you meyt.

its not the first time you've directed this towards me, I'd be interested to know who you were speaking about then.

Cheers

I always thought that when two Wednesday fans get talking in the pub, and getting merry, they discuss the potential of the club being massive as it's not out of the realms of possibility, that it could happen.

Not that the club is massive at the moment.  I'm sure we have all dreamt that dream the we will one day be amongst the giants. 

Also think compared to united fans we are more positive as a fan base.  Not that anyone could prove that, just how it comes across.  What I do like is the tremendous feeling fans seem to have for the club, that it's our club, the owner is the caretaker.  To me if you're a Wednesday fan then you're OK.   

I don't think its worth falling out over.