Team for forest + score predictions

Jamie Ward will score a 95th min equaliser and act like a reyt piggy barsteward celebrating in front of us before Joao bundles in a 97th minute winner and get right up in Ward's face causing a mass brawl on the pitch with both Joao and Ward sent off and banned for like 8 games.

So yeah 2-1 Wednesday. Doesn't matter what team we put out so long as Mcgeady don't play

Jamie Ward will score a 95th min equaliser and act like a reyt piggy barsteward celebrating in front of us before Joao bundles in a 97th minute winner and get right up in Ward's face causing a mass brawl on the pitch with both Joao and Ward sent off and banned for like 8 games.

So yeah 2-1 Wednesday. Doesn't matter what team we put out so long as Mcgeady don't play

Piggy Ward is piggy injured.

Done his piggy hamstring...again.

Dougie Freedman seems to think we are an 'individual team'. Strange comments if you ask me.

Has has watched us at all this season?

http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/article/dougie-freedman-pre-sheffield-wednesday-3001809.aspx

Good news that Oliveira is out. I can't see the lad Burke playing either. Think he broke his hand midweek and has only had the operation.

I hope we smash the scabs tomorrow.

Did he fall down clutching his ankle?

He didn't and said he's really looking foward to the game. I asked him if he fancied scoring, and he said defiantly 1 hopefully 2. Also spoke to CC. What a charming fella. All good here in Nottingham. Team look together and hopeful of a good performance tomorrow. If I can find a way to post picks from my mobile I will do so. UTO !!!