Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wednesday Score Predictions

Must admit i am travelling down more in hope than expectation.

Just hope Carlos finds a way to get more strength and aggression into the team but can't see him going way from 442 so expect a struggle in midfield.

Palmer Hutch Loovens Bennet Joao will start i think

Yeah we were crap in the final third against Arsenal.

That's 1 game you've given as an example in a one off cup game in front of the Sky cameras and 35k fans where the players will have been up for it like the Rotherham players were up for Saturday... The biggest match of the season.

You only had to look at the comments by some of the players pre match to see how much they were buzzing for it.

Over the last few weeks however it's painfully clear to see that when a side gets players behind the ball and make it there business to be difficult to get broken down, we run out of ideas in the final third without Forestieri.

It's long been a concern of mine that we are over reliant on him (in very much the same we were over reliant on Carbone during his last season at the club), without him in the side we ate a shadow of our usual selves in an attacking sense.

Edited by TrickyTrev

Hate to say it but one game someone is going to give us a tonking with the way we have been playing. Rotherham could have had four ffs apart from bad finishing

Tbf we had two disallowed, Wallace free kick saved by knees, Wallace hit bar, Hunt shaved the post, Joao one on one, Hooper one on one.

We were way off our best, but I dont think its right to be suggesting it could have been a tonking.

Also, apart from Boro and Burnley in August when we were finding our team, only (the mighty) Charlton have beaten us by two clear goals. That suggests we are very hard to beat, and extremely difficult to give a hiding to.