So..just under 30'000

Turn out should always be decent for a local derby game. I would have been disappointed with less than the number we got.

The real litmus test will be Charlton...and that will be the final opportunity for those who have been complaining about prices to do something about it.

Vote with your feet or risk prices staying high permanently.

Turn out should always be decent for a local derby game. I would have been disappointed with less than the number we got.

The real litmus test will be Charlton...and that will be the final opportunity for those who have been complaining about prices to do something about it.

Vote with your feet or risk prices staying high permanently.

So bossy!

£30 for Rotherham game attracted around 26k Owls.

£20 for Charlton game, you would think should attract considerably more. If it doesn't it will be the last time we see a saturday league game below £30.

Reckon with 16k season tickets that 10k pay on dayers yesterday has to go up to 15k to take same gate reciepts. That means an attendance of over 31k Owls fans. I'm not sure we can do that against Charlton.

£33 North Stand and £36 South for Rotherham. At £20 anywhere in ground for Charlton, that is a big difference. I'll be disappointed if both those stands arent close to a sell out

Games like this would make sense to put away fans in lower and us in top of west stand.they can't sell out ,we will.may improve atmosphere as well.I would go in it for a start,

Games like this would make sense to put away fans in lower and us in top of west stand.they can't sell out ,we will.may improve atmosphere as well.I would go in it for a start,

Ah, the classic spot the difference....

Saturday game

15.00 KO

£20 a ticket

Wrong opponents - b0ll0x

lol

Have a word with yourself.

I'll be going, not been to many because of price, missed Rotherham because of price, going to this to prove a point about prices being too much, hopefully many will do the same, I just don't think they will unless we get a result in 1 of the next 2, no way is it going to be near 30k some or saying, 25k+ would be a statement, they will bring a few hundred, Ipswich game would have been a better choice IMO