So..just under 30'000

Warnock got it spot on IMO - perfect away counter attacking performance with good defending and one we would have been proud of - the type we have have been missing this season but got right last year.

Apart Wallace hitting the bar and the McGeady 'goal' they had 4 clear cut chances including the goal to make it even more emphatic.

Yeah but after the Man U cup draw thread we know that the other chances wouldn't have happened. Summat to do with butterflies.

Warnock got it spot on IMO - perfect away counter attacking performance with good defending and one we would have been proud of - the type we have have been missing this season but got right last year.

Apart Wallace hitting the bar and the McGeady 'goal' they had 4 clear cut chances including the goal to make it even more emphatic.

What about Hooper chance near end when he lost control and free kick when keeper kept it out with his shins?

They were numerous other half chances scrambles/shots/headers over top as well. 

They did a job alright and defending well despite our poor finishing and final ball but I still think football wise Rotherham weren't very good infact poor after first 30 mins and more especially during 2nd half.

I hope and still think they'll go down.

Wasn't it like our performance at Hull ?

Guest Fedor

What about Hooper chance near end when he lost control and free kick when keeper kept it out with his shins?

They were numerous other half chances scrambles/shots/headers over top as well.

They did a job alright and defending well despite our poor finishing and final ball but I still think football wise Rotherham weren't very good infact poor after first 30 mins and more especially during 2nd half.

I hope and still think they'll go down.

Our fan base has far too any bedwetters like this.

£30 for Rotherham game attracted around 26k Owls.

£20 for Charlton game, you would think should attract considerably more. If it doesn't it will be the last time we see a saturday league game below £30.

Reckon with 16k season tickets that 10k pay on dayers yesterday has to go up to 15k to take same gate reciepts. That means an attendance of over 31k Owls fans. I'm not sure we can do that against Charlton.

Not sure I agree with that. For some fans it's not just about money it's about what's you're watching for your money. A home tie to Charlton isn't no where near as appealing as a derby game against Rotherham.

As much as some won't like to admit it - Rotherham IS a big game for us. I have to chuckle when Wednesday fans make a case for it not being, then nearly 30,000 turn up to the game. And after all the "it's their cup final" talk, it's in actual fact THEM who couldn't be arsed to turn up.

If there's more than 25,000 there on Saturday we will have done well, IMO. Charlton will bring a skateboard full to boot.

£30 for Rotherham game attracted around 26k Owls.

£20 for Charlton game, you would think should attract considerably more. If it doesn't it will be the last time we see a saturday league game below £30.

Reckon with 16k season tickets that 10k pay on dayers yesterday has to go up to 15k to take same gate reciepts. That means an attendance of over 31k Owls fans. I'm not sure we can do that against Charlton.

especially when we are playing crap..................but Fessi and hopefully Hutch will be back and the eternal optimist is brought out of the wednesdayite

Can't see it being over 25k, poor choice of game IMO, IMHO it will prove the prices are wrong if it hits 24/25k+ 

A lot will depend on next 2 games after The Rotherham game, less than 3 points and it will be 1 or 2k over the average at best 

Got 5 coming to this game with me...only one of those been more than once this year. If we are still top 6 this has to be pushing 28000+ or clubs been justified. Think alot like me will use it as an oppertunity to bring the kids and this could be the differance. 30 quid for a dad and 2 kids anywere in ground is cracking value

why? Every football in england know that we can drag big crowds for big games or cheap games..i cant see dc reducing prices for every game

If the crowd is big enough and the club makes the the same or even greater revenue from it then DC has the option.

If people don't attend then why should DC bother with lowering the price.

Some part timer going to this match can help the loyal fan that stumps up stupid amounts every week in the long term.

Got 5 coming to this game with me...only one of those been more than once this year. If we are still top 6 this has to be pushing 28000+ or clubs been justified. Think alot like me will use it as an oppertunity to bring the kids and this could be the differance. 30 quid for a dad and 2 kids anywere in ground is cracking value

Same here. I bring one or two normally. Five of us for Charlton. Got to be up towards 30k at these prices. Likely to be families galore.

Guest everydays_wednesday

just hope yesterday didn't put fans off

Alas it has for last 25 years and the reason why we will never average what people on here believe we should be.........

Out of curiosity, how many fans do we think paid £30 or more yesterday. 28'900 - 15k season ticket holders, 2500 Rotherham fans, members that paid £25, grassroots football schemes, free or reduced tickets to other 'groups', concessions and Family of players etc.... I'll take a stab at 2000 max.

The crowd against Charlton will largely be determined by results over the next week. If we win both, then 26K should bea minimum with possibly a 30k crowd. If we lose both or just take a point I would think 23k max and possibly 19k.

Charlton are not in any way an attraction for the casual fan. It's what Wednesday are doing that matters.