How bad is Jack Hunt

4 hours ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if some of our senior players are sold tbh, so one or two experienced ones in alongside the young players we’ve signed may be needed

Suppose it depends who the club think they can get. If we can’t get another suitable left back but can sign Hunt, we might be better off with Palmer moving across to LB as a solution

I'm still not convinced he's a realistic signing - the website pushing this rumour doesn't seem that reliable.

But if they are ITK, and the wages aren't crazy I agree this could work nicely. Hunt is a slight upgrade on Palmer and some of Palmer's best games for us were under Bruce at LB. And Palmer can also play right centre back. So plenty of options.

My only worry is that when I saw him play against us for Bristol he seemed to be a bit worse than when he played for us. But haven't been watching many of their games, so that could just be a small sample.

4 hours ago, Emerson Thome said:

I'm still not convinced he's a realistic signing - the website pushing this rumour doesn't seem that reliable.

But if they are ITK, and the wages aren't crazy I agree this could work nicely. Hunt is a slight upgrade on Palmer and some of Palmer's best games for us were under Bruce at LB. And Palmer can also play right centre back. So plenty of options.

My only worry is that when I saw him play against us for Bristol he seemed to be a bit worse than when he played for us. But haven't been watching many of their games, so that could just be a small sample.

Think that Pete orourke tweeted about it and he’s normally pretty good