McGeady

How could it have stood? We sit right on the eighteen yard line, towards the front of the North Stand, and could quite clearly see that the ball was out of play before he crossed it.

It wasn't out of play, not even close, Bein Sports showed numerous replays. The goal was disallowed for offside.

Guest Ellis Rimmer

How could it have stood? We sit right on the eighteen yard line, towards the front of the North Stand, and could quite clearly see that the ball was out of play before he crossed it.

As grimbarian pointed out, your view wasn't better than the cameras which filmed it.

Do you know what the whole circumference of the ball means? 

What's happening with McGeady is exactly what was happening with Hooper. After a few games of patience he clicked with the rest of the team and now is our talisman. We need patience with McGeady, and hopefully in a couple of weeks he will be ready to fire us to winning the play-offs.

Guest Kameron

What's happening with McGeady is exactly what was happening with Hooper. After a few games of patience he clicked with the rest of the team and now is our talisman. We need patience with McGeady, and hopefully in a couple of weeks he will be ready to fire us to winning the play-offs.

We didn't and don't have the time for him to get fit, signings in January need to be ready to come and improve things instantly otherwise there's no point in signing them.

If the goal had stood yesterday we wouldn't be having this conversation.  The thread would have been about the goal.

He's a bit of a luxury while he gets fit but he'll be playing for a place at the Euros when he is.

Like Hooper, patience required.

If the goal had stood yesterday we wouldn't be having this conversation.  The thread would have been about the goal.

He's a bit of a luxury while he gets fit but he'll be playing for a place at the Euros when he is.

Like Hooper, patience required.

Absolutely.

Guest Kameron

Patience or Points?  since he arrived points have been few and far between.  We have definitely changed the way we play to accommodate him and it's not working.

It wasn't out of play, not even close, Bein Sports showed numerous replays. The goal was disallowed for offside.

I haven't suggested it was disallowed because the ball went out of play, I said that where we were sat we could clearly see the ball go out of play. I don't know what Bein Sports is, but what I do know is, we all thought that the ball had gone out of play. Could anyone post a link to footage which clearly shows the incident?

I haven't suggested it was disallowed because the ball went out of play, I said that where we were sat we could clearly see the ball go out of play. I don't know what Bein Sports is, but what I do know is, we all thought that the ball had gone out of play. Could anyone post a link to footage which clearly shows the incident?

You can see a replay @ around 5:28 here. It doesn't look like it went out.

oxZoudJ.png?1