McGeady

Not like me this to slag a player off but he is fecking bobbins . 

He was not on is own today but he is not our type of player , upsets the balance of the side and offers nothing , looked like the goal came from him as well although our defending was comedic .

I also absolutely detest criticising anyone who puts on our shirt but he's unfortunately proving me right when I was pretty much the lone voice against us signing him, what we're seeing now is what Everton fans saw bar the first 2 or 3 matches from him.

Guest Ellis Rimmer

if the goal he created stood people would be raving about him. Not his fault the officials made a bad decision

for some1 to be a so called prem player on 30k a week to be taken off at half time against a very poor team says that carlos has made a mistake.also what is matias doing? cant get off bench with us losing at home to a pathetic Rotherham side who are going down don't get it. everyone has been giving carlos a lot of praise most of it rightly, but remember we are paying massive wages this season also big transfer fees and got way too big a squad which will prob end up with ffp in 12months our performances away have been a joke and without fessi we look average at best, we are missing a leader in middle hutch wont cut it he has a broken body if he played 40+games we would be pushing top 2 but he will never and without him we aint got the bite in midfield we aint we signed anyone for that position ? we might not even make top 10 and with this massive massive wage bill that aint good enough . if some players have off days like bannon lee Wallace etc u need that steel in midfield to win 1-0 playing not at your best we are missing that ,that's a big reason why we are so poor away from home too. forget playoffs now look at table see 2 teams with game in hand and we aint a chance in hell at brighton and tough game at forest next Saturday.

I'd worry about beating those world champions Fleetwood if I were you

said same about hooper, needs a run and should come good.

has pace and skill that would have got us at least a

point if it weren't offside.

bit unlucky to be taken off, we had no shape or width 2nd half

and punted it too much. if joao would have replaced nuhiu

it could have been different.

others offered less today but fans seem to like to

whip the easy target loanee cos he's likely to be off.

How anyone can come to a fair judgement about Matias is beyond me. He played mostly when we were poor and were yet to get going. Has not played in a side that's been winning. Nevertheless he has scored a few goals, including one wonder goal, and been injured for a few months.

Yet some people are calling him 'pants'... unbelievable.

How anyone can come to a fair judgement about Matias is beyond me. He played mostly when we were poor and were yet to get going. Has not played in a side that's been winning. Nevertheless he has scored a few goals, including one wonder goal, and been injured for a few months.

Yet some people are calling him 'pants'... unbelievable.

He doesn't seem to be able to beat a man very often (easily knocked off the ball)

He doesn't seem particularly pacey.

He regularly plays the wrong pass.

He has no defensive awareness and his work rate is poor.

The goal against Leeds was brilliant- but he's shown very little else. Any optimism about what he could do for us can only be based on his goal tally from last season and his supposed price tag.

if the goal he created stood people would be raving about him. Not his fault the officials made a bad decision

How could it have stood? We sit right on the eighteen yard line, towards the front of the North Stand, and could quite clearly see that the ball was out of play before he crossed it.

How could it have stood? We sit right on the eighteen yard line, towards the front of the North Stand, and could quite clearly see that the ball was out of play before he crossed it.

Was given as offside not ball out of play. Regardless neither were the case but we didn't get the luck