What are we missing?

Don't think the McGeady/Wallace wing pairing works. Whichever one doesn't have the ball, ends up being peripheral Most sides that play with two wide men, and two central strikers, tend to get the one that isn't on the ball, in at the far post. We don't seem to do that.

I just don't think we are direct enough at times. I think we've been sussed out a bit and a lot of championship teams are like the Stoke of old - big, direct and defensive. As much I have enjoyed the continental style, I also think the English style should be completely binned.

I just don't think we are direct enough at times. I think we've been sussed out a bit and a lot of championship teams are like the Stoke of old - big, direct and defensive. As much I have enjoyed the continental style, I also think the English style should be completely binned.

Too often today we were just humping aimless crosses in the vague direction of Nuhiu rather than getting down the wings or working it into the box.

Guest The Horse

It's probably easier to ask: 'Who have we found? And needs to be built around?'

First in the A Team would be: Westwood, Lees, Bannan, Foresteiri, Hooper.

All the rest can be improved upon and are fair game if better comes available.

What are we missing?, that's easy a winning at all cost mentality.

We are a team of fancy Dan midgets in midfield, not enough power or desire to win, no one wants to get hurt to win.

When we were scoring goals it was alright, now the goals have dried up we do not have a plan 'B'.

1) Somebody wide with really outstanding pace to scare the hell out of defenders.

2) As others have side McGeady/Wallace doesnt work.

3) Hate to say it but, K Lee needs a rest, been off it for 3/4 games.

4) Bannan was too deep, and is trying to hit killer passes 50/60 yards , instead of higher up the pitch, and with quicker, shorter interchanges.

5) Joao was much better today, and Should have replaced big Dave.

6) not sure if Pudil was poor or if he was exposed by Mgeady.

7) Could well have been a day for Helen, or even Lavery today.