Weather in sheff

Snake pass, Woodhead and Cat and Fiddle all closed.....forecasts say more to come. Problem for people living on other side of Pennines I suspect tomorrow and wanting to get to the game.

My wife's work colleague lives out in Eyam, and she left work (city centre) earlier to get home. She got up to Fox House but had to turn around due to the snow and leave it are Dore.

No snow over here now at S18.

My wife's work colleague lives out in Eyam, and she left work (city centre) earlier to get home. She got up to Fox House but had to turn around due to the snow and leave it are Dore.

No snow over here now at S18.

Brother in Law and wife live in Bradway...no problem yet.

Looks like best bet to get over Pennines will be the M62/M1, so long as they keep it clear. Huddersfield and Bradford have got 5-10cm already.

Fingers crossed.

Brother in Law and wife live in Bradway...no problem yet.

Looks like best bet to get over Pennines will be the M62/M1, so long as they keep it clear. Huddersfield and Bradford have got 5-10cm already.

Fingers crossed.

Yeah, I'd imagine so.

Forecast for the rest of the day and evening over here (Sheff side) is rain and then seems to be clearing tomorrow.

Yeah, I'd imagine so.

Forecast for the rest of the day and evening over here (Sheff side) is rain and then seems to be clearing tomorrow.

Hope you're right....will set off early in any event.

I normally travel via Macclesfield and drop down through Winnats Pass, Castleton and Bamford so I can get the best butties on this planet at a little shop in the middle of Bamford. Just out do hot pulled pork sarnies from Bryne's in Hillsborough. It will hot pork tomorrow I think !!

Cameron has said we can expect a lot more of this if we vote to leave..........the EU have threatened to stop all our weather.....we will have to get it from Iceland

but we can use the snow to bung 'our end' of the chunnel up, so the frenchies can't push asylum ooops! opportunity seekers down it... 

make it a rule NOT to repeat everything you read in the 'sun, hail, and excess'...

People walk in the snow all the time without killing themselves, so why cant they manage to attend a football match ? 

its just the plod being arses 

People walk in the snow all the time without killing themselves, so why cant they manage to attend a football match ? 

its just the plod being arses 

i imagine it's as much to do with road traffic, as people on causeways...

unless it's real heavy of course, then it's dangerous to walk and slows everything up...

Hugeowl. You're post states pitch inspection at 2. Are u joking. Nobody else responded to it. I'm booked on ground tour tomorrow so wud like to know if you being serious

Don't worry the tour will still go ahead  lol

i imagine it's as much to do with road traffic, as people on causeways...

unless it's real heavy of course, then it's dangerous to walk and slows everything up...

Also, if it snows then gets slightly warmer during the day it melts, but then gets cold again and forms ice. People slip on ice in and around the ground the club could get sued. Not rocket science.